• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: (Cancelled)Pokémon Black Redux - The definitve B&W gba demake!

Do you want to have this demake completed?

• Total voters
Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    He's got a new project already announced on his Discord,so this one wasn't going to be seen to anytime soon anyway.New project however does look nice.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Why was it cancelled?

I took a totally different path with my little series called the VytroVerse, including Pokémon Saiph, Sors and now Saiph 2 as well.
    A demake wouldn't really fit in this direction, so I dropped this idea altogether.

Years
  • I took a totally different path with my little series called the VytroVerse, including Pokémon Saiph, Sors and now Saiph 2 as well.
    A demake wouldn't really fit in this direction, so I dropped this idea altogether.
    Well lets be honest, you probably wanted to make original ideas instead of a demake.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Oh! I thought you will give this work to someone trusted as Aethestode did with his other hacks. Sorry for my wrong assumption....

Except Aethestode did finish Red Adventure Chapter Volume 1 himself. Lumos only managed the thread.

So you're absolutely wrong assuming that.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Except Aethestode did finish Red Adventure Chapter Volume 1 himself. Lumos only managed the thread.

So you're absolutely wrong assuming that.
    But he did give Adventure Yellow,Gold,Blue,Green to another guy.But that guy doesn't work on romhacks now.

Last edited:
    Back