• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CARDCAPTOR SAKURA

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    I watched Card Captor 10 years later! I wad great. But now I want to watch it again, anybody has the link?
    This topic also for discussing about this movie, or its manga, toys,...whatever you want to discuss :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    We cannot provide links here.
    Just use google.

CCS, huh... that's definitely been a while. 6 years or so...? I still remember that I was actually able to binge watch it in 3 days =D
    Also, ogg is a BAD video format. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Clamp are doing a new Cardcaptor Sakura project to celebrate its 20th anniversary. We don't know what the project is yet, though. I'd wager it's either a new anime or manga. I actually wonder, given the amount of artwork that has been done by Clamp showing the CCS characters with their counterparts from Clamp's more recent work, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, whether tis new project will tie the two closer together (if you haven't read the latter series, I'll post the spoilers below)

https://chibiyuuto.com/2016/02/02/c...project-to-celebrate-mangas-20th-anniversary/

Here's a crucial plot point of Tsubasa, which focuses on alternate versions of Sakura and Syaoran:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Lol card captor Sakura is one of my favourite animes during my childhood XD. Honestly I still keep a folder of CDs for the entire episode for the anime.

Somehow this thread reminds me to watch it again. It's good btw hahah.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I HEARD THE WORDS CARDCAPTOR SAKURA, SO HERE I AM!

I love CCS, the manga is an interesting take on gay (well more leaning towards queer here, since I think Yui is genderlress, sorry), relationships, age gap relationships, and realistic magic. And the story is ageless, but Sakura herself is too perfect.

It just hit me CCS and Pokemon are both 20 this year. I wanna reboot anime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I thought this was about the announcement of the new project, at first.

WHICH I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR, NOT GONNA LIE.

Cardcaptors was my childhood, or at least a good chunk of it. I wanna say it was around the same time as Pokemon, because they were both on TV here when I was pretty young.

I also kiiinda got into Tsubasa at one point, just because I wanted to see how they handled Shaoran and Sakura.

Years
    I watched Card Captor 10 years later! I wad great. But now I want to watch it again, anybody has the link?
    This topic also for discussing about this movie, or its manga, toys,...whatever you want to discuss :)

https://www.crunchyroll.com/cardcaptor-sakura

Might not be licensed in your area, though.

I've yet to see it, but almost all of the merch for it that I've seen around is positively adorable.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Super on topic: We will have some short manga chapters soon due to the 10th anniversary. Woohoo!

Edit. I meant 20th lol

Last edited:
    Years
    This was actually one of the first anime shows I watched, even before I became a fan of Pokemon. I even had two toys when I was younger, one of which was a Sakura doll that wore the black/pink outfit with the cat ears. I also had a figurine of Meiling Li.

Looking back on this reminds me how much I miss Cardcaptor Sakura, even more weird now that I've learned it's just as old as Pokemon is;

Back