• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Found this lil' cutie watching me sleep this morning!

Spoiler:

Bit creepy but I'll sure take it :D

Years
    Caught a Bulbasaur earlier! That gives me all of the starters (Pikachu included). Also evolved one of my Eevees into Vaporeon. Just need Flareon to have all 3 Generation I Eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I haven't caught anything notable since Friday where I caught a Blastoise! Only 230 CP tho :\ but still very cool to see and catch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Found this lil' cutie on the way home from seeing Ghostbusters:

Spoiler:

Boy am I glad to have her! Definitely not strong or even really worth having but I adore the Oddish family and any new Pokédex addition is great for me.

Years
    Today's been such a good Go day, not only did I hatch my first Dratini from an egg earlier but on the way home from work I caught my first Growlithe too!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    As I said in my journal thread, I caught a CP458 Rhyhorn today. 82 - 88% IV range, but rubbish moves. Still think i'm keeping it to evolve, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Well I got another voltorb, taking my tally up to two... Otherwise yesterday wasn't a particularly exciting day. Here's hoping for better today!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Absolutely nothing today paha. My best so far has been a 534 CP Raticate! Here's hoping it gets better when I head out later but I think that's my best in a couple of days now!

pokemongohack

pokemongohack
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Bunch of Pidgey and Rattata, but I did hatch Jigglypuff and catch a Caterpie finally XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Pleased to have finally added Poliwag and Slowpoke to my Dex today.

Ironically, after waiting almost a month to even encounter Poliwag, I caught three today. "London buses" etc.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I think there may be a Magikarp nest in my neighborhood. 2 Magikarp with the same cp spawned in the same location back to back.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught two more Shellder! May not sound like anything crazy but it means two more power-ups for my Cloyster and I'm thrilled about that - she's almost high enough to join my main team now!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I just caught a 1084CP Scyther! That's the highest CP Pokémon I've ever caught. I have higher level Pokemon, but they evolved or powered up to their levels.

Everything else today has been the same old Rattata, Pidgey, Venonat, Spearow, Eevee, rinse, repeat.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I caught two new Pokémon today. The first was Wartortle and the second was Nidoqueen.

Was really happy to see Nidoqueen as that's another finished evolution line and it's much easier to get the Pokémon in the wild then to collect candies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    While I didn't get any new dex entries from catches, yesterday was quite a good day. I got the eevee I've been wanting for aaages that allowed me to evolve my first eeveelution (let it pick at random, turned out to be jolteon), and I also got a bunch of stuff that I'm trying to get more of for evolutions, including catterpie, seel, horsea, oddish, magnemite and (this morning) voltorb.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Poliwrath! It caught me off-guard when I ran into it; this was my first time encountering a fully-evolved Pokemon.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
    I caught a CP 989 Flareon. This Pokemon is the most powerful one I've encountered so far. It was intense catching this Pokemon. It took me about 6-8 Great Balls to catch it.

This song was playing on the radio too while I was catching Flareon. I should nickname it Ariana.

Back