• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Best progress I've made in a long while! This lil' guy was hanging out near the local pub:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Aw yeah read it and weep. 8D

Spoiler:

Years
    Aw yeah read it and weep. 8D

Spoiler:

Lol... sorry man. Soon you will have one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I got a Wigglytuff yesterday - she put up a bit of a fight, but hey, saves me saving up those rare jigglypuffs :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    It was more of a hatch instead of a catch, but I hatched my first Pikachu today! It was very exciting.

A few days ago I also caught a Scyther!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I caught a Koffing in a shopping centre. This was in a suburb where most people are unemployed and generally considered kinda a scummy area.

I was amused.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    Caught a wild dragonite last night at my house while hatching an egg.. Keep in mind I live in the middle of nowhere and the only thing that ever spawns here are caterpies and weedles etc.. Then randomly a wild dragonite :0

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yesterday, I got a 1028 Tentacruel, another Dratini, and a lot of Magikarp for the candy collection. I evolved another Psyduck and Paras as well, so that was nice.

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Greetings Trainers,
    I recently made a a Facebook page (yesterday) about my Pokemon GO account.

Last night after making it I caught a Fearow (first time), a Spearow after that (low cp), a NidoranF (low cp), and a silly Zubat (didnt loose a single extra pokeballs to it either).
    I know none of this qualifies as bragging rights, but i was quite proud of making the Page, and also catching some new Pokemon to post on the the page, so i shared that here :)

- JC

Years
    Caught the last Paras I need to evolve it into a Parasect so that's my catch of the day. Getting really close to a Venomoth and a Seadra too :)

Back