• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
  • Not today, but caught this beast after work yesterday:
    14341733_10155188597944622_1311689334_n.png

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I went on holiday with my 91 grimer and 93 vaporeon. Here spawned very good pokemon although And now I have two 89 growlithe And a 89 eevee just evolved into another watergun/hydropump vaporeon. I think There is a possibility I will keep all 5 of them.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Pinsir, Magmar, Bellsprout, Doduo, and Krabby, one each.

This Pinsir somehow has an above average Attack stat and desired moveset (Rock Smash and X-Scissor), so I think it's worth it.

Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    lucky day for me. 2x snorlax!!! up until today, i'd never hatched one but caught 4 in order, 135 cp, 406 cp, 855 cp, 1009 cp.
    then i caught a 1384 cp snorlax outside my office earlier today, so i thought the next one i catch should be a good one. a few minutes later, a 10km egg hatched and i saw a 1753 cp snorlax instead of an eevee. 89% iv. i have a bunch of candies but no stardust.

Years
  • I got the last Shellder I need and finally evolved it into a Cloyster, got a pretty strong Koffing today too so that was good.

Also evolved a Dratini into my first Dragonair <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Just came back from my night stroll around campus and I managed to capture my first Lapras ever.

People were frantically trying to find it and It even went off my radar, but after a few circles I sawa spot with loads of people on their phones and figured that is where it would be and what do you know, I was right.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Forgot to post yesterday, but I managed to catch my first haunter with 255 CP. IT is low CP but has max or nearly max ivs in attack which is good. I will power it up and work on it's evolution.

Today was a butterfree with higher CP then mine currently. Which is nice, but it has low ivs.

Years
  • Caught both my first Lapras and first Dragonite in the wild today! Both of them have pretty poor CP/IVs, but I was just happy enough to add them to my Pokedex after months of searching.

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Caught my first Nidoran female close to a gas station. Hadn't ever seen one spawn until today. Males are common around our college campus, but that's usually it. Now one down and 90000 more to go for Nidoqueen.

Years
  • I caught my first wild Dratini today which was cool, but catch of the day probably goes to the last Psyduck I needed in order to get a Golduck, I'm finally starting to get the last candies for more Pokemon :)

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Today at the state fair I caught a few Venonat's, bellsprout's Weddle's a Meowth, and the best thing I caught at the fair was a Vulpix I finally found one. On the way home I caught another Meowth, and a Bulbasaur in McDonald's drive through.

Back