• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Today was good day for fire pokemon. I also caught a vulpix while walking to work. I caught a charmander too. I've literally never seen one of either where I live. Very happy to see those.

Years
  • Well after the first ever Dragonite I've seen ran away from me (it was 2086 CP too! ugh!!), I caught my first ever Dragonair but its got a mediocre IV and crappy move sets but I'll take it.

Years
  • Caught this after work... threw 10 ultra balls at it.. he then dissappeared with the dreaded Error message where it used to be..game kept with the spinning pokeball .. he was gone from my radar.. I tried reloading the game.. wouldn't load, I must of had poor signal.... heartbroken... pissed... o well move on

I moved to a better spot, game loaded ... ran to where it previously came up on my radar just to see if it would show... little to no hope .. but there it was again...
    Caught it 1 ultra ball later...

Attachments

• received_10155235171549622.jpeg
      received_10155235171549622.jpeg
      105.3 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I caught Grimer today. I was also really close to a Voltorb, even knew where it was but was not able to get to it.

In reply to xShibbyx that happened to me today, found a Wartortle, after a couple great balls it disappeared and an Error message came up, a little later I went back to it and it respawned.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I'm not sure if the rumors are true of the more randomized pokemon spawning, but I feel like I'm experiencing that. I encountered and caught 3 squirtles, charmander, 2 jigglypuffs, abra, vulpix and on the nearby (although I was unable to look for/find them) were snorlax, slowbro, magnemite, and koffing.

I also have experienced the number of spawns was a lot greater for me today than it normally is.

Years
  • I'm not sure if the rumors are true of the more randomized pokemon spawning, but I feel like I'm experiencing that. I encountered and caught 3 squirtles, charmander, 2 jigglypuffs, abra, vulpix and on the nearby (although I was unable to look for/find them) were snorlax, slowbro, magnemite, and koffing.

I also have experienced the number of spawns was a lot greater for me today than it normally is.

yeah i agree with you... more spawns and more randomized now..
    on my normal route(day off) here are some of the things i caught (another wartortle as well) when its usually pidgeys and rats
    Definitely the best day ive had so far

Attachments

• weezing.jpg
      weezing.jpg
      49.9 KB · Views: 1
    • ebuzz.jpg
      ebuzz.jpg
      50.8 KB · Views: 1
    • wartortle.jpg
      wartortle.jpg
      47.2 KB · Views: 1
    • pikachu.jpg
      pikachu.jpg
      42.2 KB · Views: 1
    • pinsir.jpg
      pinsir.jpg
      44.4 KB · Views: 1
    Years
  • I had one of the best catches I've had in like a month - a Charizard. My first Charizard, too. It has a high CP and is better than average stats. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to catch it, and it took like 20 ultra balls, but I got him. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    None of our nests have changed with the update, I wish they would have. I'd love to catch a Voltorb or an Ekans...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I caught Pinsir today. It spawned right next to my house.

I also caught a Haunter and Gastly, am 16 candies away from Gengar.

Years
    • Age 63
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    A few days ago I caught a 908CP Growlithe with average IV's. No matter, I evolved it and it is now a 2133 Arcanine defending a gym. Nobody knows it has average IV's!

Last edited:
    Back