• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 63
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    After way too long, I finally got my first competitive Fire-type Pokémon.
    I've been looking for a higher IV Charmander to use my candies on since the beginning of August. This Charizard has the honor of owning near perfect IVs at 14/15/15 (97.8%). Thankfully the moveset is top tier. I would not have been a happy camper had it come with Dragon Claw.

As for Arcanine, I never had one with good IVs and moveset. This one's IVs are at 13/11/15 (86.7%). Good enough for me for the time being! At least now I can rotate these two in when going head-to-head with Grass types. Previously I just relied on my Dragonite to plow through everything.

Nice! I have a similar moveset Charizard (89%, Fireblast) but I haven't powered him up since I already have EIGHT Arcanines! My best Arcanine (91%) ended up with the unfortunate Bite / Bulldoze moveset. Still a useful defender, I think.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    It's been a while since I played Go because I got exiled to an industrial area for work for a couple of days.

Before the exile, for the first time in a looonnnngggg while, I got excited with a sighting. It was a shade of grey - very rare instance since I was almost done after the Halloween event. It was an Aero! My concern during that time was I was running to a meeting and on my way I got lucky to came across such catch.

Then last night was my next real Go competitive play for a while and I got 5 Growlithes in a row from a Mall area which was its nest during the original launch in my home country. Which is why I am thinking, nest migration might have come back at full circle. Who knows, might just be a coincidence.

Years
    • Age 63
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    I caught a level 30 Machop today with 82% IV's (14/12/11). It should evolve into a Machamp with 2173 CP!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I guess it's time to start the Ditto party in here!

lobft8U.png
    HvZ0GYD.png
    TyTK5IF.png
    QcXNInz.png
    XaN007G.png

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • I finally caught a Clefairy today. I went up with my mom to Front Royal. And on the way out of my uncle's neighborhood I caught one. I tried to catch one at Otakon but I failed and it ran away.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Today was quite a lucky day as I caught many pokemon. It was a good choice to go take the dog for a walk with my mom.
    Today's catches were Magikarp, Paras, Meowth, Horsea, Rattata, Fearow, Krabby, Clefairy, Aerodactyl and three Shellder. I also hatched an Exeggcute along the way.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I caught a Vulpix today and finally evolved it into Ninetales. I completed my quest of getting my two favorite Pokemon in the game, Ninetales and Vileplume.

I guess I should also mention a couple days ago I found my first wild Butterfree, I evolved a Metapod awhile back but never found a wild Butterfree until a few days ago.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I caught a Pikachu with a santa hat! :3 And I had just happened to get enough Pikachu candy to evolve it... so now I have...

A RAICHU WITH A SANTA HAT! <3

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • WdudzMm.png

Caught a near-perfect Eevee (15/15/14). Totally saving it for an Espeon/Umbreon once available.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I caught a Dratini at about 3% battery power left on my phone. It gave me enough candies to evolve it into Dragonair. So yay a new Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My catch of the day was my first Lickitung. It aapeared at my work and had never spawned there before.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Caught a freaking Charizard in the wild with 2100+ CP.

The ring couldn't get any red than that but luckily I got it after several tries!

Too bad that the IV wasn't good but still it is a freaking Charizard from the wild on New Year's Day!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My catch of the day today was my first Charmeleon. I needed to catch two wild Charmeleon's during the event so that I wouldn't have to waste candies evolving Charmanders and now I have one Charmeleon down.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Freaking Charizard at the train station, few people ran for it as well lol

267 CP ...really!?

Back