• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Been a slow day due to me being bedridden and not getting a chance to go wandering around, but I finally managed to catch an Abra, and I also found a wild Beedrill that was higher CP than the one i'd evolved, so it replaced it.

Not much else to report.

Years
    I'll let you pick between these two:

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll let you pick between these two:

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:
    Were these both wild? If so I am very jealous but I think I'll go with Seadra - the Haunter is cool and all but a heck of a lot easier to evolve into than Horsea haha. Nice job on getting both :D

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    slowly getting somewhere, i caught a CP 126 goldeen and a CP 101 psyduck. i probably won't be catching much more until i get a new phone

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    My biggest thing I'm trying to catch right now are eevees. And I'm happy to say I finally got a Jolteon (last night).

I know it's not really 'catch of the day' but it's huge to me.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Catch of the day would have to be this abomination.
    Spoiler:

Evolution of the day would have to go to:
    Spoiler:

Didn't expect to get it so soon, but tonight was the night.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Had to jump of the bus mid trip just to catch this fellow - but it was totally worth!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My biggest thing I'm trying to catch right now are eevees. And I'm happy to say I finally got a Jolteon (last night).

I know it's not really 'catch of the day' but it's huge to me.
    Woo, congrats :D How come you decided to evolve into Jolteon rather than the other two out of interest? I believe most people ignore him now because he's so weak haha.

Caught this beaut with 5% battery left.
    Spoiler:
    Dang that's sweet as heck. Egg or wild? Jealous!

Catch of the day would have to be this abomination.
    Spoiler:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Had to jump of the bus mid trip just to catch this fellow - but it was totally worth!

Spoiler:
    Awww very nice, I'm jealous of that cutie. Do you plan to use any candy on him?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Finally found a Ghastly. That's easily catch of the day.

There was a Cubone at my workplace (my favorite Pokemon) but sadly I found out it was there too late and missed it. =(

Years
    I have the unfortunate luck of extremely limited data (50mb/month) so this is my first outing to catch pokemon even though I've had the game since it was released in Canada! (though I do, fortunately, work right next to a pokestop, so I am literally swimming in pokeballs and eggs, and a few pokemon from the one time somebody dropped a lure on it)

Decided to give it a whirl while doing some errands, so in about 50 minutes (which included an incense on my way home) caught:

2 Krabby (new for me)
    1 Squirtle (also new)
    3 Pidgey
    6 Rattata
    4 Weedle
    1 Raticate that ran away :(
    And finally, after a week (because I have to rely on GPS adjustments to get any distance), got the last 2k to hatch the 5k egg I've been working on, and got a Nidoran (male)

Also reached level 5 finally and can check out where my town's 3 gyms are, hooray!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Catch of the day so far for today is a new Electabuzz around 800 CP, happy with him! Unfortunately I think he's a bit too weak to use on my main team but it's cool to have and I may start feeding him candy soon.

Years
    Didn't really catch anything new today but managed to get a Horsea on my cousin's table whilst eating some cake, it's an odd place for a water Pokemon but I'm over halfway to a Seadra now :)

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    Woo, congrats :D How come you decided to evolve into Jolteon rather than the other two out of interest? I believe most people ignore him now because he's so weak haha.

Actually I didn't try out the glitch that's going around with the names of pokemon. I was just so excited over the fact that I had enough candies ya know? Next time I'll give it a go. I want all three. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Today it was this beauty!

Spoiler:

Didn't get a lot done today as I was pretty busy but very happy with this catch; shame it'll be so long until I can evolve him!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    This Victreebel that I caught today was insane. I actually started screaming.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I caught my first Charmander today! I was super stoked, as I thought I'd never manage to find him.

Back