• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats are the best creation

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • dogs are the superior animal companion, come at me

I agree :3

I've been living with a dog for 11 years now. I'd be a fool not to side with the pet i've been spending so much of my life with now xD

I barely had any cats in my life at all in comparison.

I didn't really grow up with pets much.....But Simba's managed to be with me for awhile now! I'm going with his species dogs are the best :D

Even if i actually liked cats more in my childhood days lol

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    cats are like lions but smaller and that scares me

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Obviously axolotls are the best creation, duh. Cats are only number two. Fight me.

They may wanna fight me too lol

I still think Korrina is the cutest thing ever and theres really no shaking me on that xD

Though..... I was actually quite a cat person as a child ^_~ So don't attack TOO hard...lol......

Last edited:
    Years
  • cats are cute and usually easier than dogs to take care of...i love mine. <3
    but if i wanted a companion that would show me love and be there for me, i would get a dog

Years
  • dogs are the superior animal companion, come at me
    E7RzijE.gif

cats are cute and usually easier than dogs to take care of...i love mine. <3
    but if i wanted a companion that would show me love and be there for me, i would get a dog
    I'm pretty lucky - both of my cats are pretty clingy, and love to be affectionate. :3c

Back