• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
9 revives for this club! Anyway, people, this thread is for cat pokemon fans. There are surely more than 3!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Cat,s Cradle...Rival Of The Wolves Hideout? meh im going to join.. Liked Luxray due to its cool Ability Rivalry

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
lol...only 4 members??? what's going on???

and yeah new topics would be nice...hey Marxvile...do u think u r allowed to advertise ur club so more ppl will join???

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
In the world there are opposites, if there is a canine club there is a feline club! Lolz

Can I join? Me favorites are the Shinx evo line and Sneasel's. I thought Eevee's are canines? Can it be possible that it is both?

And Marxvile, Mew ain't weird...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
hmm a next topic...and yay a new member!!!

hmm, what's your favorite pokemon ability???

mines would have to be cute charm, after seeing my skitty catch all those pokemon with it, I couldn't get over how many free turns I got!!! lolz

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Mine would be Rivalry. Yay, dominance. Why didn't Sneasel or Weavile have this...

Years
  • Age 27
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
Canz I join? I like the Luxray family, Eeveelutions, and Raikou! Weavile and Sneasel are my favorites (even though they do not seem cat like...)!

Years
  • Age 27
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
He is great on UU stall teams. *Looks at the current topic* What is my favorite ability? Hmmm... Intimidate, it allows Arcanine to cushion the blow on switching in on physical attacks, and gives him sturdier options. If it has to be a cat Pokemon ability, than Intimidate again for the Shinx family. *Agreeing with Gawain the SnowDragon*

Years
  • Age 27
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, or Marxvile will make a hack out of this! XD JK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back