• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    that would be kind of cool to make the hideout RP twisted in with this cat cradle club...it'll make a whole new twist to it all...it might also get more members here as well??? what do u guys think?

King!

better
    Years
  • I think that it might be a clever idea. I'll make it, if you want....I think I'm creative....

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • that would be kind of cool to make the hideout RP twisted in with this cat cradle club...it'll make a whole new twist to it all...it might also get more members here as well??? what do u guys think?

That's good, the owner must be active enough and there's more member here...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Marxvile, my friend, where are you out there???

"Meeeeeeeeeeeow!!! -th...lolz

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    New Topic:

What was your best birthday gift ever??? (this is a tribute to Marxvile, because today's his brithday!!!)

For me it would have to be my cell phone, which I currently do not have anymore...lolz

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Do whatever you want with the RP. I am not that creative, and not really an RP fan, but if you want, you can create one, or mix it in. Whatever.

Mine? Mainly money!

King!

better
    Years
  • Hm........Birthdays........Well, I like a lot of things. I'm getting a laptop for my birthday this year, in March, it was for last year but it was two days after christmas, and I think that the laptop will WTF!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm that's pretty neat!!! but just to let you all know...today was Marxvile's 15th birthday! lolz

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Right, birthday over. Anyway, if anyone wants to create an RP, they can do so, as I will not, as I am not an RP person.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm quite busy with the RP in the wolves Hideout right now...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lolz...Marxvile, why do u not think of a new topic for the Cradle?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No...I cannot picture absol being part of the feline group...it doesn't seem to fit to me for some reason...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back