• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cats are the best; they always will be in my opinion. :3

Mine:
    Cats?

^the one on the right died the first of October.

I still have Bubba though. :3 He's overweight, but he's fine. He's one great cat. God blessed us when we got those two. And of course, there's the one that lives outside, Black Kitty. XD We haven't seen him in awhile, he lives with our neighbors now. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I used to have 2 cats, one was so regal she practically demanded to be worshipped just by looking at you, she was the queen of the house and made sure you knew it; then that all changed when it was play time, she would go crazy and chase her tail and her favourite game was hide and seek xD I was very sad when she died. The other cat really wanted just as much attention as her sibling but she didn't get it so started to find other ways to get attention, my mum isn't really good with animals so just ignored it and threw her out the house if she did something like dribble all over the bed or leave a dead animal on the kitchen floor. I decided to give her the attention while my mum and brother concentrated on our first cat; my mum couldn't believe how well behaved she suddenly became, it's not hard to please animals if you have a vague idea of what you're doing. The 2nd died shortly after the 1st despite being 3 years younger.

That was 8 years ago, I'm getting 2 new kittens this year; but these kittens are mine, not my mums so the training is up to me.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    My friend had a cat. I had to admit, they are cute and very easy to mantain. But I don't like to have any in my house anyways because they are more destructive than dogs on average. Because dogs can actually be fixed (oh god) trained to not destroy.

But my cat is fixed... Cats can too, and they can have their front claws taken out so they can't destroy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    But my cat is fixed... Cats can too, and they can have their front claws taken out so they can't destroy.

Please don't declaw your cat :surprised: imagine having your nails taken out? They don't just take the claws they take away parts of the bone aswell and it's very painful. Here in Europe it is an act of animal cruelty and illegal and I wish it was in the USA aswell. Get a scratching post instead.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Cats... are cute. Good to have as pet, though hard to find a decent natured one.

It's true that I had a cat too, a black one with greenish eyes.
    Surprisingly, it was one of the only few that never destroyed things or didn't have any kind of violent nature.
    Maybe it's because I took it as my pet right some days after it was born, and it grew up to be different...

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    I have 3 cats, and the 3 are cute, and they're different from ordinary cats... one demands attention (more than a dog), the next one eats the other's food, and also likes things like cheese and yoghurt, also normal chicken, and obviously, fish; and the third one is really timid and small, it only weighs 7 pounds, and is 7 years old!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My parents already did 0.0

It's going to die soon any ways though, it's 20 in Human Years, that's older than me.

Um.. what? Do you mean cat years? In human years, my cat is 88. o_o 17 in cat years. If it's only 20 in human years, it should live much longer than that. Of course, nothing's for sure. My cat Brady died six months after he turned 1. :x

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have two cats and I love them! Although, I am more over a dog person than a cat person. One thing I like about cats is that they don't stink up the room and so on. They are independent, but dogs can be too if you train them to be.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yes, I have cats. I actually have four. They don't mess anything up and they are easy to care for and maintain; easier than dogs, in my opinion.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I can't have pets because my mum is allergic (to all kinds of fur, apparently :/) I would want a cat if I could get one, though. Porbably a Birman one, there's this Birman cat that lives in a house not far from us and it is the cutest cat I have ever seen. It's blue eyes are just...wow. Really, really bright blue that it's surprising when you look at them. And they're really furry and white. They look really expensive, though.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I have a cat, but honestly I wouldn't mind not having one, since he's really my mom's. As I've said on a different snake-related thread I'm not really a pet person.

Not that I don't like my cat, I mean it will be terrible when he dies, but for example just a few minutes ago he wouldn't stop meowing so I had to let him outside, and now he's just going to want to come in again in a few minutes, and then go back outside, etc. :(

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Cats... are cute. Good to have as pet, though hard to find a decent natured one.

It's true that I had a cat too, a black one with greenish eyes.
    Surprisingly, it was one of the only few that never destroyed things or didn't have any kind of violent nature.
    Maybe it's because I took it as my pet right some days after it was born, and it grew up to be different...
    I got my cat six weeks after it was born, and it claws at everything.

Cats are fun and furry, just not playful enough for me. I prefer dogs by a bunch, heh.
    Meh, just throw a paper ball at it and it'll be playing for ages.

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I <3 cats! =p
    Although, my parents won't let me get any pets =[
    I've asked for a dog/cat, but they won't let me get any pets. So I'm just gonna get a cat and a dog once I move out and own a place. =]

Back