• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebrity crushes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling, for damn sure. I don't even really know how to explain that, I just love both of them and could watch every movie with both of them ever. Also, Emma Stone. Her voice is hot and she's really stunning to see in every movie she's in.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, I would say that my Celebrity crush, considering I watch a lot of wrestling, would be Taeler Hendrix, the gorgeous redhead of TNA (who has since been released :( )

TY

I never had any celebrity crushes in my life, but i had one (and still have) fictional character crush, and the people who know me know this since it has been pretty obvious for a while: Skyla

Both bdays i had on PC i got spammed with Skyla and tbh... i cursed them (not bad, but in a good silly way :P). It was hard not to drool. It was really bad in the early days (it still is darnit, but not as much as it used to be)... Skyla... what HAVE YOU DONE TO ME D:

Years

Ian Somerhalder
    The Killer blue eyes and devilish smirk says it all.
    Spoiler:

Alec Baldwin
    Exuding a confidence of a man who's got all the power the in the world, and, again, killer blue eyes.
    Spoiler:

Hugh Jackman
    Total Beast. He doesn't lack an ounce of virility, but at the same time, he's worldly, definitely not a complete meathead.
    Spoiler:

I am not one to confine attractiveness to a certain type. Further, looks are necessary, but it's the demeanor that sells the entire package. (um, pun definitely not intended :/)

Years
    Oh lawdy.

Real people:
    - Mila Kunis

All are amazing. :B The celebs tho... my favorite would probably be Mila Kunis. I've liked her for a LONG time!

Dude, this is the second topic I looked at and you have posted something that I totally agree with haha! ;)

I love Mila, any movie that has her in it I wanna go see it. When the Great Oz or whatever it's called came out, I was like 'We are watching that!' Parents were curious why, but yeah, all I cared about was the Mila screen time;) When she turned into a green witch and everyone hated her, I was like 'I still love you!;('

Cartoon wise would have to be (When I was little) May, and now Kurumu Kurono from Rosario + Vampires. Heh..

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    No hate, guys. You all know how much I love this guy.

Spoiler:

Other than him, there's also my Jack Dawson.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back