• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 7

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Protagonist- Troye
    Henchman #1- Ultraviolence
    Henchman #2- Antebellum
    Father- MegaBiscuit123
    The magic Canary- Flushed
    The Magician- Synchronous
    Mother- Sheep
    Antagonist- acatfrommars
    Protagonist Helper #1- Team Fail
    Protagonist Helper#2-Kyora
    Protagonist Helper #3- Arc
    Keeper of the Object- megaabsol -

Beat me to it!

With that done, now we can start the script. I'll edit this in a little bit.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm on Nyquil and it sucks, but here is what I have so far (sorry I would be farther but I have limited wifi at the hotel):

*A rocket shoots in and a mouse flies out. Suddenly the mouse morphs into a human*

SynchoMagi: Shrahah!

*Suddenly a village appears. In the distance is a castle, light are flashing and growls come.

Ultraviolnce: Yesss, master! More power master!
    *Catsamillion Pegasus (acatfrommars) turns on the machine and Ultraviolence explodes to a huge tiger*

Catasamillion Pegasus: With this we will be able to obtain!

*Catsamillion turns on a box*

Catsamillion Pegasus: With this we can find the box! The donut box will be in our possession! Henchman, come here!

*Catsamillion points the box and a beam bolts on another henchman, Antebellum. Instantly he turns into a Gargoyle. Catsamillion jumps on the Gargoyle and flieso ut the castle window*

Across the town in a tiny shack

Troye: I wish, I wish upon a star to have an awesome day with my family tomorrow.
    *Troye, with his father MegaBiscuit, and his mother, Sheep had plan on going to the beach tomorrow.*

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It's past 12 where I am, I'm gonna go ahead and say no one submitted it. I whipped up something in about 15 min, honestly it's absolute garbage haha, but I thought we might as well submit something. I very loosely checked to see if everyone got 4 lines, and the plot doesn't really fit the challenge now that I think about it, but oh well lol. So since I'm not the rep, I guess that means what I sent stands. If I got the time zones messed up or Troye did send something in, vote me off haha.

Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Thank you Flushed for stepping up and sending it in. I haven't had computer access all weekend and my phones a ♥♥♥♥♥ =/

More voting yay?

Back