• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Sri beat my ass:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-103701

So he gets the Igneous Symbol.

Ya know, it would be that the teams I just throw together beat people the first time it's used, and then I actually try to make a team and it fails. -_-

I know that feel :'c That first team I used for this was honestly the 6 pokemon that happened to be in my gen 5 battle box at the time, plus Venusaur. This team was sorta planned out, and it honestly struggled already in its first match.

Who am I going to OHKO to start our match? :P

Polar challenges Cyclone for the Solitary Badge.

Polar wins the Solitary Badge!

I am never an in-battle fan of Polar's strategy. Man, that mega stall between Whimsicott and Sylveon. And it finally switches out, then the newcomer is instantly knocked out. {XD} But I had nothing strong against Skarmory (I had switched out Houndoom from my team for the time being), which is how he was able to triple-Spikes me; I couldn't take it out. Damn Whirlwind.

Hah yeahhh sorry, I didn't have anything to deal with a sylveon really on that team, so you got the subseed stall. But when my Mismagius came in, it definitely tanked the moonblast and did try to ohko with the hex, but was just out of reach of it :c Skarmory also did itself in, because no thank you to dark pulse hax. Electivire was your real issue there though, after the triple spikes damage I'm fairly certain he KO'd 4 of your team.

Well, I think I'll give the 3DS League a shot.

PokeCommunity username: Professor_Jared
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5000-2971-5028
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): I want to keep that a secret until I have my first battle.

Also Han Solo shot first.

Hey, welcome. Lookin' forward to seeing your team....

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hah yeahhh sorry, I didn't have anything to deal with a sylveon really on that team, so you got the subseed stall. But when my Mismagius came in, it definitely tanked the moonblast and did try to ohko with the hex, but was just out of reach of it :c Skarmory also did itself in, because no thank you to dark pulse hax. Electivire was your real issue there though, after the triple spikes damage I'm fairly certain he KO'd 4 of your team.
    ...and the video? Thought you were uploading. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Sorry about the absence. First week of school was a *****. Anyway, I'm free for battles tonight and tomorrow.

Years
    Won against kitsuki but not sure if that will be consider since he only use 4 pokemon. Up to him of he wanted to give me the badge.

4QCG-WWWW-WWW9-GU99

My team composed by: kleiki, combusken, charizard, gardevoir, metagross, seismotoad

Polar Spectrum

Years
    ...and the video? Thought you were uploading. :)

whoops, ma bad -

Polar Spectrum challenges CycloneGU for the Solitary Badge!

Polar Spectrum won the Solitary Badge!

Battle Vid: WRJW WWWW WWW9 GYB2

Stunfisk will make an appearance when he's needed :|

Gonna try and play Blueboi, Kitsuki, and um - whoever else - tonight

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    You aren't breaking any rules that I know of. And if I was dumb enough to fall for it (seriously, it didn't even cross my mind that you'd be doing that), you deserve the win :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Today is just not my day. Probably my most embarrassing defeat yet at the hands of Proferssor_Jared. GG. Enjoy the Chill Badge!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Just had a VERY nasty storm go through. And then some bad family relations, so I'm stewing over that ATM. No one has come out to challenge me this evening anyway, but I'll move anyone who does to tomorrow.

Still have two rematches I'm awaiting from TGM and thebest, but are there any new challengers?

EDIT: Oh, and Krystia wanted a battle, IIRC.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Oh yay - everything's actually up to date and stuff. Cool.

Yeahp I've been busy for the holiday weekend, classes starting wednesday is a foreboding event looming closer as well; so apologies on that -

Ummm. Kitsuki, MegaSeeker, Lobrix, and Oblivion Wing - gonna try and get matches in with y'all this week ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    will be needing a sub for ingo or any other showdown challenger who wishes to battle me :p

ps: to anyone subbing for me, make it challenging for any challenger pls, thx xD

Back