• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Xairmo v. Zekrom (Waxwing Badge):
    PUXW-WWWW-WWX7-23KL

Xairmo v. Polar Spectrum (Sub for Lobrix):
    YYAG-WWWW-WWX7-23NU

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yeah it got banned from OU a few weeks ago:
    https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-ou-suspect-process-round-1-voting.3526521/page-11

So yer gonna have to replace it with something else.

EDIT: Xairmo has gotten the Waxwing badge again on his second league challenge. Will post video later unless he posts it first.
    I looked up a January 11 video. As a commenter stated there, he never imagined a Pokémon would be banned over a Poison type move.

And that's two Dark types out of my arsenal now (regular Mawile, I'm not sure, is worth it, though I have Move Tutor options once I bother to finish the new games and transfer some points over to it from my original Bank). It's almost like Smogon aims to make the Dark type less viable. {XD}

EDIT: Correction, one Dark and one Fairy. Ignore that last remark.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hey folks,

Is it still possible to sign up for the league?
    If yes this is my sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Rob_thijs
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5429 - 7972 - 8886
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Gallade, Crobat, Slowking, Raikou, Ferrothorn and Sylveon

Can use X and AS.

Years
  • Hey folks,

Is it still possible to sign up for the league?
    If yes this is my sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Rob_thijs
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5429 - 7972 - 8886
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Gallade, Crobat, Slowking, Raikou, Ferrothorn and Sylveon

Can use X and AS.
    Welcome , you have to find links the challengers and see if they are available to battle. I hope you enjoy the league

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I looked up a January 11 video. As a commenter stated there, he never imagined a Pokémon would be banned over a Poison type move.

And that's two Dark types out of my arsenal now (regular Mawile, I'm not sure, is worth it, though I have Move Tutor options once I bother to finish the new games and transfer some points over to it from my original Bank). It's almost like Smogon aims to make the Dark type less viable. {XD}

EDIT: Correction, one Dark and one Fairy. Ignore that last remark.

Well you don't really have to worry about pokemon on your gym team being banned IF YOU DON'T BATTLE ANY CHALLENGERS

lol I kid. But seriously dude. If you're around, play your damn challanges. I've subbed for the last at least 3 people I think - who said they all got many messages from you, but no battle. C'mon :U

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Well you don't really have to worry about pokemon on your gym team being banned IF YOU DON'T BATTLE ANY CHALLENGERS

lol I kid. But seriously dude. If you're around, play your damn challanges. I've subbed for the last at least 3 people I think - who said they all got many messages from you, but no battle. C'mon :U
    I've asked several people to get back to me regarding availability and have not always received responses. I'd be curious who all you subbed for me in, because there was only the one case I was aware of from your offering, and right after that was when I found out Greninja had been banned and I have to rethink things again.

I'll check my OR game this evening and see if I'm anywhere near ready for the E4 in that game. Maybe I can work out a strategy in that one and get it done (I have a lot of catches there), then continue my AS research at my leisure. I'll see if I can add a Blissey training spot as well to speed it up. {XD} Once I finish it, I'll move my team over from X/Y and look for new things in OR/AS to consider for my team, if there are any (Mega Diancie is allowed, I presume?).

EDIT: The game will not give me the bloody Diancite. I imported a Diancie from Bank and it's not working. Screw my luck.

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Well you don't really have to worry about pokemon on your gym team being banned IF YOU DON'T BATTLE ANY CHALLENGERS

Speaking of the Solitary Badge, where's that battle vid at, Polar?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I can sub for anyone if they need me. Also, if you don't mind adding my name on the sub list. Unless, I'm not allowed to. I can pretty much sub for anyone

Nah you're fine mate, your name is in the OP for 3DS subs now :D

Speaking of the Solitary Badge, where's that battle vid at, Polar?

Whoops - totally forgot, sorry about that-

Subbed for Cyclone in skyburial's challenge-
    Skyburial has obtained the Solitary Badge!
    Battle Vid - TE6W WWWW WWX8 DSKL

Never mind, I'm a doof. Diancie was holding it. I must have forgotten I did the event in that game. The other game still needs it.

Tryyyyy and keep posting in the league challenge thread about things relevant to challenging the league pleeeeease if it's not too much trouble! >>

Reactions: Nah

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Rob has defeated me for the Oblivion badge, congrats bruh!!!

I think he has the battle video, he might post it.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Battle videos:
    Rob_thijs against Oblivion Wing
    QJHW-WWWW-WWX8-GBKF

Rob_thijs against sub Lobrix
    UD4W-WWWW-WWX8-YXCE

Rob_thijs against Xairmo
    BWLG-WWWW-WWX8-JE5D
    Sorry for the miss bro, good battle anyway!:)

I'm looking forward to my next matches.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Battle videos:
    Rob_thijs against Oblivion Wing
    QJHW-WWWW-WWX8-GBKF

Rob_thijs against sub Lobrix
    UD4W-WWWW-WWX8-YXCE

Rob_thijs against Xairmo
    BWLG-WWWW-WWX8-JE5D
    Sorry for the miss bro, good battle anyway!:)

I'm looking forward to my next matches.

Maybe our first battle will be for standing championship :D

Also, wasn't there originally a limit of 1 non-title legend per challenge team? I feel like I would have set my team up differently if I hadn't read that.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Also, wasn't there originally a limit of 1 non-title legend per challenge team? I feel like I would have set my team up differently if I hadn't read that.
    I don't remember that ever being a rule. But you can use as many legendaries as you like on a team, provided none of them are currently in the Uber tier.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I don't remember that ever being a rule. But you can use as many legendaries as you like on a team, provided none of them are currently in the Uber tier.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with that if we are to follow Smogon's rules.

Back