• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Nah has taken the Terragon Symbol and Championship Title!!!!

53LG-WWWW-WW24-SZXY

Note to self - Torterra cannot take a STAB Ice Beam even with Yache support.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ^Only took me like 8 tries tho lol

And then he went on to beat my gym in his 2nd challenge:
    TFUW-WWWW-WW24-SRXZ

skyburial has earned the Moss Badge

Years
    Gratz to Ember to earn his first Symbol ! I made a huge mistake in putting Leavanny our first then my Duke :C. Oh well. Good game. I believe Ember will post the video ~

Ember has earn the Flashlight Symbol ~

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    Winds blew loose sand across the battlefield. Storms raged overhead. Waves crashed onto the mainland in a brilliant display of power and awe.

The blue light of a sableye's jewel eye glared into the pink of a Jellicent's. The red glow of of a Camerupt's inner lava radiating its heat across the battlefield, but the Togetic who hovered gracefully overhead was unaffected.

Behind both parties, two men stood. Their faces ravaged and worn with fatigue and dirt.

"You have put up a good fight Josh," One of the men spoke, a small grin stretching across his face. "But it is not enough, I am afraid."

"You're going down, TGM!" The other figure declared. "I'm going to rise to the top, and take my position as the prism league champion!"

"Not today, I'm afraid." TGM crossed his arms, only his heavy breathing giving a clue of his fatigue beneath his mask of indifference. "For today," TGM's brow furrowed. "You die."

With those words, the camerupt released a brilliant silvery ray of light towards the Togetic.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Josh could only yell in agony, as his Togetic plummeted from the sky, and his Sableye was left alone on the battlefield.

"Better luck next time, Josh." TGM declared. His Camerupt stomped, and the ground underneath his Sableye was torn asunder.

3JGW-WWWW-WW25-B5LS

(Gosh dang that was an intense battle)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Solar Beam... if I had just remembered Solar Beam I would have won. XC

Back at the war room, skyburial and Josh pored over a map of the battlefield. "Had I spent but another moment planning for this scrimmage, TGM's Milotic would have melted 'neath a beam of light so bright it defied the sun's own rays!" Josh cried in anguish.

The young general hung his head and skulked off into the sunset, determined to one day claim the Aqueduct Symbol as his own.

Reactions: TGM
    Years
    Back at the war room, skyburial and Josh pored over a map of the battlefield. "Had I spent but another moment planning for this scrimmage, TGM's Milotic would have melted 'neath a beam of light so bright it defied the sun's own rays!" Josh cried in anguish.

The young general hung his head and skulked off into the sunset, determined to one day claim the Aqueduct Symbol as his own.

You all are so fucking awesome. XD

Years
    I did it this time. I finally have conquered the land that TGM has kept from me for thousands of years.

I don't know why sometimes I suck while others I just seem to wreck house. XD
    7BLW-WWWW-WW25-JVPP

Reactions: TGM

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    The sun beat down upon House Terragon today, unrelenting and unforgiving. A lone trainer and his 6 beloved comrades entered the fold, determined to claim his penultimate Symbol on the road to championship.

skyburial, however, had tempered his steel in scorching flame, and the honor that bound him to his allies was stalwart. His beloved Gastrodon withstood blow after blow, drowning the opposition in waves of muck and punished earth. Josh responded in kind with an adroit young devil of his own, the nefarious Sableye, muddling his opponent with belly wounds and burns.

The wall stood, however, and supported her comrades until the final blow could be struck. Dragons hailing from the North and South joined forces to march upon Sableye, casting down the imp and allowing Lando Calrissian, the mustachioed king of the clouds, to close out the day in glory.

VZXW-WWWW-WW25-NXES

Years
    I wish that I knew how I could do that. XD But I'm not imaginative enough to know what to say. XC But I guess either way, I beat Skyburial. Took me a second go, but I think that I did pretty well. XD

ASDW-WWWW-WW25-U2NF

Back