• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Hey, I wish to challenge the Showdown league. Here is my team. My Showdown name is the same as mine here.

Tauros
    Gardevoir
    Crobat
    Magmortar
    Steelix
    Bllissey

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Tell me when a gym leader is avaliable.
    It's better to message them yourself, so you can work out a time and stuff. We don't keep track of when every single person is on and if they're good to go.
    This. It's like in the games. You won't find Wulfric wandering around looking for you; you have to make your way to Snowbelle City and go through the Gym to challenge him. This is exactly the same; you find us and challenge us.

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Hey! I'm available after 5:00 EST for battles on the X/Y league if anyone wants to challenge me for the MOSS BADGE! Send me a PM and we can work out when to catch each other online.

What, what?! Come at me.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    If anyone is trying to battle a leader in the 3DS division that hasn't been around and would like me to sub for that badge - link your challenge or invitation to them from 4 days prior, and I'll battle you asap ^^

Also, my 24 hour down period after losing to TGM subbing for MegaSeeker yesterday is just about up, and I'm about to retry for the Dragon / Steel badge shortly. If I can get MegaSeeker to actually appear online hahah.

Years
    ZG8W-WWWW-WWW9-9K5N

our match. Hades has down 4 of his pokemons by staring at them :P. It was really a misfortune for me whenmy dragonite froze :C I was about to cry for another defeat :C. Good match blueboi. I believe I have receive my second badge :D

I just beat Oblivious Wing :D good match

P8HG-WWWW-WWW9-9NKM

Substituted for MegaSeeker to face Krystia's challenge for the Dragon / Steel badge -

Krystia won the Dragon / Steel badge!

7TSW WWWW WWW9 9ZT6

That's the closest battle I've had in a long time, I love when it comes down to one move on both player's last pokemon. Well played Krystia, you damn well earned that badge.

I fnd of some people doesn't check the previous pages. So here some missing badges I have earn yesterday in the 3DS division. I also defeat Lucky_17 in the showdown division. It is not that I care too much, but I just want to make sure and keep in track what gym I am missing. I don't want to be annoying or anything :(

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Sorry for inactivity guys my grandfather recently passed away,but on the topic of gym badges polar just defeated me and got my badge so congrats to you =) and any other challengers can pm me as I am now taking challengers

Polar Spectrum

Years
    I fnd of some people doesn't check the previous pages. So here some missing badges I have earn yesterday in the 3DS division. I also defeat Lucky_17 in the showdown division. It is not that I care too much, but I just want to make sure and keep in track what gym I am missing. I don't want to be annoying or anything :(

^ OP should be updated with all your badge acquisitions now, if it's not feel free to correct it :3

Polar Spectrum challenged Gym Leader MegaSeeker!

Polar Spectrum won the All-Out badge!

5EWG WWWW WWW9 ABYG

Nice match mate, cool shinies :3 Glad I got this one on the second try- as Kitsuki's still unavailable, but has picked Psychic / Fairy for the gym's type, can anyone sub for me for a psychic / fairy team?

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Do I have to post my team if I wish to challenge the gyms?

What Krystia said, yeah. Don't worry - I'm fairly certain like 80% of the leaders don't even look at challengers teams beforehand, and even so the leaders are all locked into 2 types. :1 The only reason for posting your team of 6, is so we can track it to make sure you keep the same 6 poke's on board. You are free to change their movesets and builds between any battles though, so you can still have some element of surprise in store.

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    And Im also going to start challenging soon so if any gym leaders are gonna be on tomorrow pm me

Polar Spectrum

Years
    And Im also going to start challenging soon so if any gym leaders are gonna be on tomorrow pm me

Even though you're in the league - you still gotta do the form :P

PC Username
    Division being challenged
    6 Pokemon team to be used

Check this thread though tomorrow, the leaders who are around usually drop posts in, and send out PM's to set up matches with leaders. I forget who said it before, but the players always travel around the journey to find the gyms and their leaders, they don't sit at home and tell leaders to call them when they can battle xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Check this thread though tomorrow, the leaders who are around usually drop posts in, and send out PM's to set up matches with leaders. I forget who said it before, but the players always travel around the journey to find the gyms and their leaders, they don't sit at home and tell leaders to call them when they can battle xD
    Ahem...

That would be me.

You won't find Wulfric wandering around looking for you; you have to make your way to Snowbelle City and go through the Gym to challenge him. This is exactly the same; you find us and challenge us.

Back