• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So, whilst participating in random battles I noticed a rather gaping weakness with the team I used to declare my challenge (3DS league). As I haven't had my first challenge battle yet, I was wondering if I could be allowed to revamp my roster before my first showdown.
    That's not a problem. If you were to change your team's species after winning some badges, we'd have to reset your progress, but since you don't have any badges atm, there's no harm in changing your lineup.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    That's not a problem. If you were to change your team's species after winning some badges, we'd have to reset your progress, but since you don't have any badges atm, there's no harm in changing your lineup.

Wonderful! Then henceforth I'd like to declare my team as:

Emolga-Zoroark-Druddigon-Toxicroak-Gogoat-Banette

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Wonderful! Then henceforth I'd like to declare my team as:

Emolga-Zoroark-Druddigon-Toxicroak-Gogoat-Banette

Yours may just be my favorite team challenging right now lol. I really hope you get to the elites soon, so we can play. ^^

Also, last night I played TGM in two of his challenge matches:

TGM Challenged Elite Polar for the Contrast Badge!

TGM lost!

Battle Vid: PNSG WWWW WWW9 QZY9

Good and very close match, despite my misclick almost costing me the match xD Lookin' forward to the rematch.

Also subbed for Charizard Man on TGM's challenge, and lost :c Very very close match, came down to the final pokes - if excadril had been wearing that nice vest his mother bought instead of that berry things might've gone differently -

Battle Vid: GH4W WWWW WWW9 QZJT

TGM has won the Terragon symbol!

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Puttin' it out here, Charizard Man, TGM, Krystia, I'm gonna be hopefully challenging your elite spots in the next few days. If you aren't around say nothing and I'll ask for a sub!:P I will need a sub for my own spot again though, obviously heh.

Lookin' forward to itttt. Just finished a remake or two of some things on my team in fact

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Had my first gym challenge today. I versed BlueBoi22. It was a good match! I feel my Zoroark performed admirably and carried my team, made up for my failing to judge my Banette's survivability against a gengar!

Misfortune struck BlueBoi However, he misclicked his Abomasnow's mega evolve, and as I finished with only 1 pokemon left, that may be the only reason I won.

Either way, it was a good game! Here's the vs recorder code, though I am unaware of how to view/upload these videos without using the vs recorder in the actual game!

Code: Y9DG-WWWW-WWW9-RYEL

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Had my first gym challenge today. I versed BlueBoi22. It was a good match! I feel my Zoroark performed admirably and carried my team, made up for my failing to judge my Banette's survivability against a gengar!

Misfortune struck BlueBoi However, he misclicked his Abomasnow's mega evolve, and as I finished with only 1 pokemon left, that may be the only reason I won.

Either way, it was a good game! Here's the vs recorder code, though I am unaware of how to view/upload these videos without using the vs recorder in the actual game!

Code: Y9DG-WWWW-WWW9-RYEL

The code's all you need mate :P And that was an interesting battle indeed - congrats on the first victory ^^ Your challenge progress will be updated in the OP if it hasn't already been done today, and good luck with the rest of your challenge!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Directing this message at: Polar Spectrum/Zekrom/TGN
    I'd like to challenge Oblivion Wing's gym (ghost/dark-singles) but I've had trouble tracking 'em down, could I nab one of you three as a sub?

Years
  • Directing this message at: Polar Spectrum/Zekrom/TGN
    I'd like to challenge Oblivion Wing's gym (ghost/dark-singles) but I've had trouble tracking 'em down, could I nab one of you three as a sub?

I wouldn't mind to sub for you if you want. Polar and TGM haven't ask me to battle. I am not sure if they really wantto battle me. If they do not I will probably ask for a sub for them in my elite.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I wouldn't mind to sub for you if you want. Polar and TGM haven't ask me to battle. I am not sure if they really wantto battle me. If they do not I will probably ask for a sub for them in my elite.

Works for me :3. You weren't listed as a sub which is why I didn't ask you as well. When can we do this? :D

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Directing this message at: Polar Spectrum/Zekrom/TGN

If you haven't already battled Krystia, I can sub for you too in place of Oblivion Wing's gym :3

I haven't asked you for my challenge match, because I'm re-breeding and rebuilding some of my challenge team pokes. Er, a lot of them hahah. I've also been busy and am still taking challenges for my elite position, as can be seen recently with TGM challenging me for the Contrast symbol. ^^ I'll challenge your elite spot when my new teams ready, and you can challenge mine whenever you're ready, not sure what subs for what position you were talking about hahah.

Years
  • If you haven't already battled Krystia, I can sub for you too in place of Oblivion Wing's gym :3
    ^ He is easier than me (?)

I haven't asked you for my challenge match, because I'm re-breeding and rebuilding some of my challenge team pokes. Er, a lot of them hahah. I've also been busy and am still taking challenges for my elite position, as can be seen recently with TGM challenging me for the Contrast symbol. ^^ I'll challenge your elite spot when my new teams ready, and you can challenge mine whenever you're ready, not sure what subs for what position you were talking about hahah.

Alright, I will be waiting I guess. I am currently not happy with you :C

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Lol. No comment -

Either way's cool with me though, just PM / VM me if you want a match, if it's for the same badge after a loss however you'll need to wait until the next day to re-challenge for the same badge. ^^ I do have enough pokemon bred and trained to sub for just about any gym on the spot if you need another one subbed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Good game Krystia, way to bluff out my protect with fireblast, thought I would be safe for a turn. I couldn't get past that houndooms speed though he swept me hard.

WFSW-WWWW-WWW9-SC5U

Lol. No comment -

Either way's cool with me though, just PM / VM me if you want a match, if it's for the same badge after a loss however you'll need to wait until the next day to re-challenge for the same badge. ^^ I do have enough pokemon bred and trained to sub for just about any gym on the spot if you need another one subbed.

Well, there are 2 other gym leaders who haven't responded to my PM's so I could have you sub one of them. But my match with Krystia really rubbed in my face my need to run a revenge killer with choice scarf, so I need to asses who I'll use to fill that role before I challenge you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Good game Krystia, way to bluff out my protect with fireblast, thought I would be safe for a turn. I couldn't get past that houndooms speed though he swept me hard.

WFSW-WWWW-WWW9-SC5U

its funny how TGM and you lost the same way and both of you use Bannette :X and both of you lost against houndoom with low hp lol.

Back