• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    its funny how TGM and you lost the same way and both of you use Bannette :X and both of you lost against houndoom with low hp lol.

Just means we both have good taste and bad senses when it comes to fighting Houndooms xD

Years
  • This seems fun. I shall try.
    Sign-Up Sheet:
    PokeCommunity username: Devoxys12
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Devoshi10
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Scizor, Heatran, Sylveon, Landorus-T, Rotom-W, Latios

Do I have to specify the Mega? But I only have one Mega-Evolvable Pokemon on my team anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Also the I may hoard legendaries, but they are OU, I checked!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Do I have to specify the Mega? But I only have one Mega-Evolvable Pokemon on my team anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Also the I may hoard legendaries, but they are OU, I checked!
    Nah, you don't need to specify if you're using a mega evolution or not. And don't worry, I know that all your legendaries are OU ones. If they weren't I would be saying something about that.

It's nice to have another challenger =)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So are there any gym leaders available to battle right now for the 3DS division?
    You might wanna trying PMing and/or VMing them. If they don't respond in 4+ days, ask for a substitute to battle you.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • I already have Oblivion's badge, however, I haven't seen Megaseeker on here for a week now, so if you could sub for him then I will be most grateful. :)

Edit: If that's alright with you.

Years
  • I disconnected in a battle against Archer, my parents were getting a bit mad so I had to leave. Guess I'll have to try again!
    Archer, got the replay?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • So are there any gym leaders available to battle right now for the 3DS division?

I'm on if you wanna battle a sub for another absantee leader -

Well played by professor Jared :), he won the terragon badge :)

Got the video right here too:

TB6G-WWWW-WWW9-SPRY

Had to make some room in my video archives before we battled, because it was full up.

That was an interesting one to watch - Krystia the Terragon symbol is Charizard Man's elite symbol for his Ground / Dragon team though :P Megaseeker's is the All-Out Badge, for Dragon / Steel. Congrats to Professor Jared for getting the All-Out Badge though, OP'll be updated tonight with that!

Years
  • I'm on if you wanna battle a sub for another absantee leader -

That was an interesting one to watch - Krystia the Terragon symbol is Charizard Man's elite symbol for his Ground / Dragon team though :P Megaseeker's is the All-Out Badge, for Dragon / Steel. Congrats to Professor Jared for getting the All-Out Badge though, OP'll be updated tonight with that!
    my bad, lol you got the all out badge then

another magnificent match with Doak, he did perform really well surpass my Houndoom but get stuck with Sableye xD

the video match is KJFW-WWWW-WWW9-SUGQ

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Challenged Polar and Krystia tonight (both subbing for Lobrix and Oblivion Wing, respectively). Lost both matches, and apparently missclicked on the video save on my match with Krystia.

I have to say, megavenosaur is intimidating, especially when all my fire and flying attackers are K.O.'d

Against Krystia, I made progress from our last match (actually downed the mega houndoom! so yay!) But his prankster Sableye made short work of my gogoat and toxicroak.

Either way, good game both of you!

Videos: against Polar: Q7AW-WWWW-WWW9-SUGF
    As I misclicked saving my match against Krystia, hopefully he'll be able to post a link!

Years
  • Challenged Polar and Krystia tonight (both subbing for Lobrix and Oblivion Wing, respectively). Lost both matches, and apparently missclicked on the video save on my match with Krystia.

I have to say, megavenosaur is intimidating, especially when all my fire and flying attackers are K.O.'d

Against Krystia, I made progress from our last match (actually downed the mega houndoom! so yay!) But his prankster Sableye made short work of my gogoat and toxicroak.

Either way, good game both of you!

Videos: against Polar: Q7AW-WWWW-WWW9-SUGF
    As I misclicked saving my match against Krystia, hopefully he'll be able to post a link!

I just saw the match! it was really intense. It really sucked when toxitoad couldn't finish Tyrarum :C

Back