• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Try PMing and/or VMing them. That might get you results faster.

For sure, I wasn't sure if I'm suppose to post all requests and videos and whatnot in either of the two threads to keep it public. Thank you, Zekrom for answering all my questions today haha :]

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • For sure, I wasn't sure if I'm suppose to post all requests and videos and whatnot in either of the two threads to keep it public. Thank you, Zekrom for answering all my questions today haha :]

Juuuust to be safe - I'll go poke them with a stick too lol. It's been a bit since some have been around I think, I know you can get Blueboi and probably Cyclone without too much trouble, MegaSeeker and Kitsuki maaay be hard to reach though - not sure.

If it goes 3 days without a reply from anyone you personally message though - select a sub (which ironically are far more present) and you can face them for the badge of the absantee leader.

Xairmo

Years
  • Juuuust to be safe - I'll go poke them with a stick too lol. It's been a bit since some have been around I think, I know you can get Blueboi and probably Cyclone without too much trouble, MegaSeeker and Kitsuki maaay be hard to reach though - not sure.

If it goes 3 days without a reply from anyone you personally message though - select a sub (which ironically are far more present) and you can face them for the badge of the absantee leader.

I messaged 4 of the leaders who were most recently active last night, but have yet to get a response. The last three on the list haven't been on in months so I didn't message them. I'll try the subs.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I messaged 4 of the leaders who were most recently active last night, but have yet to get a response. The last three on the list haven't been on in months so I didn't message them. I'll try the subs.

Wooooo

I know I have enough battle ready pokes to sub for any of the leaders. Which badge would you like to shoot for?

Pk1410

Battle?
    Years
  • Can I still register? .-.

PokeCommunity username: Pk1410
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 3995-6850-8366
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Empoleon, Azumarril, Sylveon, Charizard, Landorus, and Mandibuz.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • It was the one at the bottom of the list of the first post...
    I know, I'm messing with ya. Good luck on your gym battle!

Can I still register? .-.

PokeCommunity username: Pk1410
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 3995-6850-8366
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Empoleon, Azumarril, Sylveon, Charizard, Landorus, and Mandibuz.
    You're allowed to register on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. So be sure to double (and maybe triple) check if it's one of those days.

Can anyone tell me if any of the GL/E4 are inactive?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can anyone tell me if any of the GL/E4 are inactive?
    The only people I'm aware of who've been generally active these days are me, Polar, Cyclone, revere, sri, Psylocke, Archer, and I think BlueBoi (and Elf but no one's fighting Elf soon). Lucky was around a lot for awhile too....dunno if he's still hangin' around or what. Everyone else seems inactive to me, or is just active in sections that I'm not in.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Through a combination of excellent skill, a kick ass team, and my own stupidity (-_____-) Xairmo has defeated me.

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Thanks for the high praise guys! They were fun battles, kept me on my toes! I'm still trying to schedule a day to have a battle with Cyclone. Other than him and Blueboi, I haven't gotten a response from the leaders I've messaged. So I'm gonna throw out some challenges to Zekrom and Polar Spectrum in the new year.

Edit: Also, I was told by Zekrom until suspect testing has ended I may use Greninja. So my question is when he gets banned I know I need to replace him, but from what I've been working with as a new lead I had to swap out two other mons for my new team to get a balance I liked - lets be honest Greninja covers so many bases - so would that be acceptable or am I only allowed to swap Gren?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for the high praise guys! They were fun battles, kept me on my toes! I'm still trying to schedule a day to have a battle with Cyclone. Other than him and Blueboi, I haven't gotten a response from the leaders I've messaged. So I'm gonna throw out some challenges to Zekrom and Polar Spectrum in the new year.

Edit: Also, I was told by Zekrom until suspect testing has ended I may use Greninja. So my question is when he gets banned I know I need to replace him, but from what I've been working with as a new lead I had to swap out two other mons for my new team to get a balance I liked - lets be honest Greninja covers so many bases - so would that be acceptable or am I only allowed to swap Gren?
    Unfortunately we can only really let you swap out Greninja if it gets banned. The way we have it is that if you're gonna make changes to yer team you have to reset your badge progress (to prevent people from counter-teaming), the only exceptions being if something gets banned during your challenge or you have to swap out an ORAS mega for something else because dumb compatibility issues.

Unless people in the 3DS division are cool with bending tthat rule or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    He's already beaten me so IDK if I have any say in this but I don't mind him using whatever he likes if we battle again. Banned or not, feel free to use Greninja against me. I've never been much of a stickler for smogon rules anyway :/

Xairmo

Years
  • Unfortunately we can only really let you swap out Greninja if it gets banned. The way we have it is that if you're gonna make changes to yer team you have to reset your badge progress (to prevent people from counter-teaming), the only exceptions being if something gets banned during your challenge or you have to swap out an ORAS mega for something else because dumb compatibility issues.

Unless people in the 3DS division are cool with bending tthat rule or something.

Aw for sure, it's not that my team would be horrible with just the one swap out but I have a new team I've been enjoying.

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
  • The only people I'm aware of who've been generally active these days are me, Polar, Cyclone, revere, sri, Psylocke, Archer, and I think BlueBoi (and Elf but no one's fighting Elf soon). Lucky was around a lot for awhile too....dunno if he's still hangin' around or what. Everyone else seems inactive to me, or is just active in sections that I'm not in.

I'm still around, I just don't post very often.
    Also with the holiday break my availability is random, I probably can't accept any challenges until after classes start back up in about 2 weeks. I'll still be on, I just can't guaranty specific times.

Reactions: Nah
    Back