• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challoween!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    1 For my creature of the night I'll choose the creeping Guardian of the Forest: Shiftry
    2. My amazing guy who can die and be reborn: Poochyena
    3. My Ghost will be my favorite Duskull
    4. Trick or Treater will be Sableye and if that won't count then Whismur
    5.For my Slasher I choose the Terror of the past: Armaldo
    6. I see a red door and I want to paint it black with Seviper

You'll have to go with Whismur. Trick-or-Treater must be the first stage of an evolutionary line, not a stand alone Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018

You'll have to go with Whismur. Trick-or-Treater must be the first stage of an evolutionary line, not a stand alone Pokemon.

Okay just checking I thought it might be like that so, Whismur is cool. It's cute too so can I get started?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, go ahead and start. No need to wait on me to wave the race flag. :P Also, Ssj3 Pikachu, I know you're excited about the challenge, but please stop posting pointless posts. Unless you're actually adding to the thread by asking/answering questions, updating, or discussing progress, don't post. Things like "awesome thanks bro" and stuff just don't add much and are considered spam. ;(

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    So what is an Emblem? on here. like the prize. what is it on PC forums?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    An emblem is a little icon kinda thing you get for completing a certain task. In the challenge forum, they're given out if you complete a challenge event. The one for this challenge will be given out some time after the deadline for the event. So make sure you finish the challenge and post your final update, otherwise you won't get the emblem. If you look on my profile, there's a tab for emblems, where you can see I have too many some of the other ones we have here.

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
    Holy pasta, I have another update. It's kind of long, though.

Spoiler:

Can I change the creature of the night to spinarak? Because It's gonna be a while before I can get a Umbrion, and I need a full party for Falkener...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I'm in! :D
    Username: Trozte
    Game: Pokemon Soul Silver
    Creature of the Night:
    Dragonite

The Amazing Dying-And-Reborn Guy:
    Quagsire

BOO!
    Haunter

Trick-or-treater
    Cyndaquil

Slasher
    Rhydon

Paint it black
    Snorlax

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
    Update 3 ftw.

Spoiler:

Z110

Dragon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Ok im too lazy to post the entire uptate but:
    Caught a couple of marill's
    1 marill died when fighting a lady who used a full restore on a zigzagoon >: (
    beat the 1st gym
    marill evolved
    beat the 2nd gym
    beat the 3rd gym
    caught seviper
    beat the 4th gym
    caught a baltoy (finaly. like 5 of them used selfdestruct and I killed 1 -_-')
    revived anorith from the claw fossil
    beat the 5th gym

Going towards the 6th gym right now

And btw i'm not on the list :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Update time

Did the normal stuff picked Snivy as my starter
    Caught a cute Lilipup for my cute trick or treater
    Lilipup killed everyone in the first gym
    Defeated the Plasma grunts
    Went into the cave and killed more grunts
    Spent 1 and half hours getting the Metal mole
    Grinded my mole and lilipup against trainers and trying to beat the 2nd gym leader
    So far The mole is lv 23 and lilipup is lv 16

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Gather round and I will tell you a story of a Hoenn Challoween, It begins with our Hero Sinpol (Opposite of the sweet kind Lopnis you all know and love) sitting in the back of moving van because his mother couldn't spring for 2 plane tickets, but it wasn't all bad because it was October in Hoenn which meant it was time for Halloween. The time for candy and scares, but unfortunately for poor Sinpol he did not have anything that could collect the treats or give the scares. Now after dealing with a few moving in annoyances like getting a Pokemon, setting a clock his which mother could of done herself, meeting the neighbors, getting shoes which before than he had never had. He finally started this story.

Sinpol was walking through some tall grass at 11 pm like all normal teenagers do. When a Poocheyena jumped out of grass now unlike normal Poocheyena's this one could talk. It said his name Jack/CptJack and that unlike most pokemon he died easily but could always come back but he never came back exactly the same as he did before and somtimes came back as a girl. Now Simpol, who was looking for Halloween fun, decided to let the Poocheyena join him and sent his Torchic Tool to the MuleShed.

Sinpol visited his Father next who introduced him to Wally a sickly boy and told him the formula for the perfect Halloween. He needed six special Pokemon, 15 other trick or treaters, and a special scary place for a party afterward. He told him Jack counted as 1 of the Pokemon and gave him a hint about the next one that they could find the seed to grow him on route 102. After an hour of searching they found it, a Seedot and gave him the name Shifty. Then there was training.

They passed through Petalburg Forest and saved a man who told them of the 3rd pokemon who they would find in a cave near Rustboro City. They past through Rustboro and headed to cave. On the way there Sifty avoided and they learned that Jack on account of his ability could not evolve. When they got to the cave the cute young Lily the Whismur hid from them until they captured her and sent him to the mule shed.She then saw the light she joined them as the Trick of Treater.

They headed to Rustboro gym so they could invite Roxanne to join them for Trick or Treating but she was in a bad mood so they battled and calmed her down and she agreed to join them later, Well that's all the story I have for now but expect more soon.

Trick or Treaters: Roxanne

The Perfect Halloween Team:
    Jack the Poocheyena lvl:20 (Like Cpt. Jack Jack Harkness mixed with Jack Sparrow
    Ability: Run Away (Jack Sparrow part)
    Moves: Tackle Howl Sand-Attack Bite
    Dies Then Is Reborn Guy
    Shifty the Nuzleaf lvl:15 (Fitting since he will be a Shiftry)
    Ability:Early Bird
    Moves: Bide Bullet Seed Growth Nature Power
    Creature of the Night
    Lily the Whismur lvl:11 (I like that name)
    Ability:Soundproof
    Moves: Pound Uproar Astonish
    Trick or Treater
    Badges: 1/8

Question: Can I grind up Tool the Torchic so he'll evolve so I can use the Combusken as a HM Mule?

Last edited:

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
    Update four, right here!

Spoiler:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Sign-up form
    Username: Psyanic
    Game: Emerald

Creature of the Night Absol
    Amazing Dying-and-Reborn Guy Aron (line)
    BOO! Dusclops
    Trick-or-Treater Vulpix
    Slasher Armaldo
    Paint it Black Mightyena

We don't have to catch Feebas right? Sorry if this was asked before, just too lazy to bother checking xP

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
    Update five, finally.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Update 1:

Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
    Update six:

Spoiler:

Oh, and my current team:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Challenge Complete.
    Final Update:
    Spoiler:

Final Team:

Challoween!

Nidoking Lv. 51 ("Slasher")
    Horn Attack, Fissure, Toxic, Thunderbolt

Challoween!

Gyarados Lv. 51 ("Creature of the Night")
    Surf, Double-Edge, Bite, Dragon Rage

Challoween!

Graveler Lv. 50 ("The Amazing Dying-And-Reborn Guy")
    Mega Punch, Harden, Rock Throw, Earthquake

Challoween!

Charmander Lv. 50 ("Trick-or-Treater")
    Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Ember, Slash

Challoween!

Haunter Lv. 52 ("BOO!")
    Dream Eater, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Hypnosis

Challoween!

Snorlax Lv. 51 ("Paint it Black")
    Double-Edge, Amnesia, Rest, Body Slam

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Final update: Made my way through Victory Road, the most boring part of every game. Then beat Barry very easily due to having ridiculously over-levelled, beat Aaron with no problem, beat Bertha was slightly difficult and Flint and Lucian were easy as heck. Cythia was also very easily, but I made the mistake of assuming Pachirisu's Grass Knot could kill Gastrodon and Pachirisu fainted ;o; After beating Cynthia, did all the storyline stuff up until being able to do what I want again, caught a new Pachirisu wanted to hug the life out of it ;o; Levelled it up a bit in Victory Road with EXP share but then realised there was no point, went over to the Lost Tower and beat the rest of the trainers, got the final item (hidden stardust) and caught the remaining Pokemon there (Zubat, Ghastly and eventually came across a Golbat). Then headed over to the Old Chateau, went through at got all the items (including the 2 hidden ones), inserted LG and after A LOT of searching, caught a Lv 16 Haunter & finally a Gengar. Went upstairs caught the delightfully cute lil' Rotom <3 and am now... FINISHED! <3

Final Team
    Drifblim - Level 62
    Piplup - Level 58
    Pachirisu - Level 37 (3 deaths, died against Cynthia D:)
    Honchkrow - Level 59
    Sandslash - Level 59
    Toxicroak - Level 59

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back