• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Well, he loves pokemon very much, and of course he's very intelligent. He's gentle and even tempered. He also has a wry sense of humor. He makes students push harder to do their best." I smile as I remember his laugh. "He's got an obnoxious grandson who will probably follow in his footsteps one day."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana nodded and smiled. "He sounds like a great person. I can't wait to meet him. I've heard of his grandson. Gary I think. He took over the lab when Prof. Oak passed away. He was good but he was never as well liked as Prof. Oak and he wasn't near as famous either." She sighed and looked over at Celebi who was zooming around her head. Alana laughed and shook her head slightly. Celebi grinned and landed on her head.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i race towards the town and then seem to trip over. i do a few hand stands then flip up onto the roof. when i land i don stop to rest i push off with momentum and continue running jumping from rooftop to rooftop. when i get to the forest i jump into it and dissapear from sight. after a few seconds pidgeys and spearows cry out and flutter out of the forest. after that mankeys appear at the top of the tee and are tossing me about.i primeape appears and I get thrown almost to the other side of the forest. I hit the tree tops and fall below and some more birds flutter out squawking. after that a fearow bursts out of the tree tops and I am standing on the back off it. struggling for balance and also trying to dodge its angry beak. it starts flying towards al and Alana in a rage. I see this and startteasing the bird. it comes in for a drill peck and hits its own back.it falls and just survives. the fearow spreads its wings and soars above the tree tops.i sit at the base of its neck and it comes to glide under al and Alana.

ooc:all this took about 5 minutes.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Yes, he's the best." I blush slightly, because I hadn't really meant to say that. Good going, Al, just show everyone you had a crush on the professor...still do, apparently.

Movement below attracts my attention, and I see Flare getting tossed about by some Mankeys, and a Primeape throwing him across the forest. "Will you look at that?"

When Flare finally settles on the back of a Fearow and flies just below Alana and me, I have Fwing fly down beside him. Chuckling I wink at Flare and ask, "Wasn't there an easier way for you to join us?"

Alana

Years
    Alana grinned and flew down to the other side of Flare. "Yes I think there was." Celebi grinned too and flew off Alana's shoulder to land beside her. "So are you going to fly to Prof. Oak's lab with us or let Fearow go and walk again?" She was just teasing him but she was also a little curious to see if he'd keep the Fearow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at al and chuckle to my self."i think there is but this is mmy way of life."i stand up and jump onto alanas fearow and release charmander.it nods to me and i smile. it takes a breath and uses flame thrower on the fearow.the fearow screeches and falls into the forest.charmander glows and becomes twice times as big when he stops growing a charmeleon is standing on fearows back and i return him to his pokeball and i look sadly at where the fainted fearow landed.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, doesn't it?
    Sorry, I can't think of anything to post in character right now...i'm taking antibiotics for a sinus infection right now, and I feel dopey.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc:charmander grew two levels and evolved from charmander to charmeleon to charizard.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Two levels? Um not meaning to be rude or mean but that can't happen. A Pokemon evolves one stage at a time and at different levels.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok.

Alana looked down at the place where Fearow had fell. "Why did you attack that Fearow?" She asked feeling sorry for it. "You could have ridden it to Pallet." Her Fearow nodded and seemed to be edgy. Appearantly he was unhappy with Flare because he had attacked a fellow Fearow. He beat his wings more jerkily and cawed disapprovingly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i sit down and look at alana and at al. i put my face in my hands and try and feel happy. i have changed and do things with out thinkin. i frown andwish i could just make my friends happy.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I frown and nod in agreement with Alana. Then my heart softens when I see Flare put his hands to his face. "Flare," I say gently, but loud enough so he can hear me, "you just need to think before you do these things." I look at Alana with a worried expression.

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. "Yeah that's right. Just think a little more before you act." She smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Ok let's see," she pulled out her Pokegear and looked at it. "It'll take a long time to get to Pallet. If Fearow and Crobat can fly on we'll be flying through the night. If they need to rest we'll camp in the nearest town."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at alana and al and move down fearow to its tail.i think about the last year and feel guilty running away from al.i take a pokeball off my belt and bring it to my face.i whisper to it" im going to pallet town. train your self up and evolve ok?"i then let the pokeball roll off fearows tail and fall down into a forest.i see a bright light appear and smile.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Yeah, Pallet Town is pretty far away. We'll probably need to stop not only to give Fwing and Fearow a rest, but get some rest ourselves." I pet Fwing between his ears and chuckle. "I heard of a case where a boy travelled on the back of his Noctowl on a journey about the same length as ours will be without stop. When they got to their destination, the boy couldn't close his legs for two days. Then after he could move them, he still walked with his legs way apart."

Alana

Years
    "Pore kid. But I'm more worried about my Pokemon than me. I've ridden Fearow for a really long time before and I was alright. Fearow was exausted though and needed a lot of rest. Fearow just doesn't like to admit when he gets tired." Alana grinned and patted Fearow affectionatly. The large bird cawed and tossed his head grinning.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i lay down on my back and look around at alana and al and how happy they are with there pokemon. i stare at the sky and think about my pokemon and realise im not very good friends with the as i have let the roam free. a breeze moves my shirt and uncovers my belt showing that i have one less pokeball than i did when i started.

ooc:i had 5 and dropped charmeleons into the forest so now i have four.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Cebe we're flying and you must make your post longer. Also I don't tihnk you're in this RPG.

IC: Alana looked at the blue sky as Fearow flew higher up. "Flare have you ever met Prof. Oak?" She asked absently. It would be at least two days before they reached Pallet and she really didn't have anything to talk about.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back