• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at alana in surprise and shake my head."no sorry. i know proffessor elm though. the name is strangely familiar to me though. like i have heard it before." i look around and watch al and crobat and get jealous of how friendly they are to each other.

ooc: when i was under the care of the girl prof elm and oak visited lots and prof oaks name was said alot. they went to check on me becuase a young baby in a car crash would probly have some form of truama.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, Shadow wolf, I've been ill the past couple weeks, and haven't felt up to chatting, so I've left off the MSN messenger. I'm going to the doctor again today, and hopefully will feel better soon. I haven't been trying to ignore you, I hope you understand. :nervous: I've deleted my PM's, so you should be able to PM me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: can some one please reply to my post at the top of the page? i dont wnt this roleplay to die!!!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Me either.

IC: Two days later Alana could see Pallet Town in the distance. "We're nearly there. Fearow start to desend." Fearow chirped loudly and slowly began to desend. They were still a ways off but it wouldn't be too long until they were knocking on Prof. Oak's door. "I can't wait." She murmered to herself. A green blur appeared next to her then Celebi landed in her lap. "Welcome back. You been flying just for the fun?" Celebi nodded and Alana grinned.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at celebi and smile and suddenly a roar is heard behind us. i look behind us and in the distance is an orange speck."im happy we are almost there but we might have some company."

Alana

Years
    Alana looked back. She squitned at the approaching figure. "It's Charizard. I think your Charmeleon evolved." She smiled at Flare. "Congrats. I guess you now have a ride and new Pokemon to show off when we get to Pallet."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i sit up and stretch . "yeah i guess i will have a pokemon to show off. and a ride. but i just want a friend."i move up to fearows neck and sit there staring forward to try and see pallet town.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I look over at Flare. "All you need to do is treat your pokemon as a friend, and they'll be your friend." I shrug.

Then I look towards Pallet Town. "I wonder if he'll remember me." I say wistfully, then I blush, because I didn't mean to say it out loud.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at al." thats what i try to do but it just doesnt work for me. who do you want to remember you?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I blush furiously and look away from Flare. Why did I say that? Well, it's going to be hard for me to hide it from them, so might as well bite the bullet and tell them. Looking down at the back of Fwings head. "Professor Oak." I smile fondly. "I had a crush on him when he was my teacher." My cheeks feel warm, and I know they're turning red with embarrassment.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i smile. "that's nothing to be ashamed about. i dont have any parents. thats something to be ashamed about. "i look away as the sadness and lonelyness over whelm me and i hide my face in my knees as i bring the up to touch my shoulders.

Alana

Years
    Alana placed a hand on Flare's shoulder and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. You have us right?" She looked forward. The town of Pallet was growing larger and larger every moment. Now she could see the lab quite clearly. "It can't be more than five more minutes." She said happily. "So," She had a sly look on her face as she turned to Al. "By the way your blushing I'd guess you still like Prof. Oak."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I look over at Flare. "Flare," I say gently, "not having parents isn't something to be ashamed of either. You're parent's deaths, though tragic, don't make you a bad person. And anyone who'd say different will have to deal with me!" I raise a fist comically, hoping to make him laugh. I wish I could give him a hug.

Then I look ahead and my spirit lightens as I see the lab. "So, by the way you're blushing, I'd guess you still like Prof. Oak." I hear Alana say.

Without thinking, I reply, "What's not to like!" I close my eyes and shake my head, blushing some more. If I don't stop blushing, I'm going to break a blood vessel! "I know it's silly. His grandson is the same age I am!"

Alana

Years
    "Aw don't worry about it. I looked both of you up about twenty years from now to see what happened. I won't tell you anything though. It's a rule of time traveling." She grinned and tapped Fearow. He began to desend and soon they landed in front of the lab. "Al you know him best so you can go first and do the introductions."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: I hope you don't mind my little adlib.

IC: I told Fwing to set down beside Alana's Fearow. As soon as we landed, I hopped off. "Nice flying, Fwing, you're getting stronger." I petted him, "Rest now, my friend." I let him in the pokeball.

I nod to Alana when she suggests I do the introductions. As I approach the lab doors, I wish we could clean up after the travelling. I must look an unsightly mess! I quickly run my fingers through my hair and make sure my clothes are straight, then turn the knob on the lab door and walk in.
    I don't see anyone at first, and call out, "Professor Oak?"

A young man with a camera comes into the room. "Oh, hi. Professor Oak is over at the barn. A Rapidash is about to give birth, but has been weak with an illness, so he's assisting her. I'm Tracy, his assistant."

I gasp, "Um, Tracy, I'm a nurse, perhaps I can help! These are my friends, Alana and Flare."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: sorry about this.

ic: i look down and see the lab and look back behind us at charizard who has gone, probly to rest.when we land i walk away and dissapear behind a building."sorry alana but i wanna see charizard."i say quietly to my self. i hear a door open and an introduction. then a luagh.and a new voice speaking."do you have an imaginary friend?" i walk away and start running in the shadows and towards the direction i saw charizard. i reach the end of town and start running through the grass.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I look around and see Flare has gone off...again. I roll my eyes and sigh. "No, Flare has a habit of coming and going without warning." My voice has more than a little bit of annoyance in it.

"Anyway, if I'm going to be of any help, I'd better get out to the barn!" I start walking swiftly through the lab to the back door, not waiting for an answer.

I run out to the barn and hear the Rapidash crying out in pain, and barge in. "Professor Oak? Let me help. I'm a nurse." Before I'm finished speaking, I'm already beside the Rapidash, helping.

"Thank you, nurse..." Professor Oak says after the Pontya is born, and I administer medication to the weakened Rapidash. "Alexandra? Is that you? My, you've blossomed into a lovely young lady!"

I can't help but blush. I look away and pet the pontya to hide my face. "Thank you, Professor," I say quietly. "You're too kind as always."

"I heard you'd become a registered nurse. I always knew you had it in you. What brings you here?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back