• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Houndoom howled in pain as the beam hit him but recovered and stood up shivering. "Houndoom warm yourself up. Use FireSpin!" Houndoom surrounded himself in flames and charged Gardevoir howling.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch the battle and wish the trainer would mind his own bussiness."i iwhs the battle would hurry up . i want to catch up with my two best friends."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I decide this is as good a time as any to catch up, since Flare and I were just sitting, watching the battle. "So, what have you been doing this past year, Flare?" I wondered if he just trained his pokemon in this forest, or if he travelled around. If he stayed in this forest, he'd probably know it like the back of his hand by now!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i just stayed in the forest and trained my self and my pokemon.what did you do?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Well, I've trained my pokemon, but, I also got my degree to become a nurse." I look at Flare. "You're the one who inspired me to do that. Before I met you, my goal was to become a gym leader...one that didn't focus only on one type of pokemon. But, when I was tending to you, I found that I have a gift for nursing, and it's something I enjoy." I smile slightly and blush.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i remember being immobile on the ground and being tended to byt al and i turn red slightly.'i was foolish. wll i need to go now. bye."i stand up walk into the forest. i jump up and grab a branch of a tree. i swing up and am gone in the darkness.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I curse myself for making Flare run off again, slapping my forhead with the palm of my hand. "That was really stupid, Al. Remind him of when he was vulnerable!" I shake my head. I sigh and shrug. "Well no use beating yourself up over it." I get up and walk over to stand near Alana like I did before Flare invited me over to the bench.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i head into the middle of the forest nd walk past a tree and get knocked against my side. i feel pain and get thrown against a tree.i yell in pain.i look around and see a enraged stantler."ohmo."i gasp. i stand up and start running toward the edge of the forest with the stantler only a metre behind me and gaining. i hold my side in pain and see light .i come out of the forest and i see al and alana battleing. 2 metres behind them is a park bench. i yell out."argh help !look out!"i jump over th bench and here the stantler ram into the bench. i land on my back and groan." not again!i close my eyes and stand up clenching my teeth against the pain.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I hear Flare screaming, and turn to see him running towards the bench we'd just been sitting on, and a stantler chasing him! "Dang!" I say as I get out my golem's pokeball and throw it in an interception course for the stantler. "Go, Boulder! Use seismic toss on that Stantler!" I scream as I run towards Flare. Flare jumps over the bench, and the stantler knocks it over, bearing down on my friend. Just in time Boulder lifts the stantler over his head and does the seismic toss just as I reach Flare, who's flat on his back. The stantler get's KO'd in the first hit.

Just like old times, I can't help but think.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look up and groan thinking about how weak i look. i stand up and wincei take my hand away and blood is on m fingers. i put my hand on my side and pull something out. i look at it and see a pointy piece of wood.i throw it away and look around. i i run and jump off the destroyed bench. i land with force and the stantler rises off the30 ground. i react with un human reflexes and kick the stantler further into the air i spin around and when it comes back down i kick it back into the forest.when it hits the ground it continues to slide until its not visable any more.i whistle and a chikorita come running out of the forest and it rubs againt my leg. it see my wound and cries out. i kneel on my knees and it puts its leaf against me. its leaf glows and i close my eyes and go into a trance. it takes its leaf away and i pat it on the head."thank you chikorita."it turns away and runs back into the forest. i stand up again and look at al."im sorry but i have let my guard down. i need to go train again."i walk away and start heading towards the lake of life.i get there and i get a rock and i swim to the centre of the lake where it is 15 metres deep. i take a breath and sink to the bottom and i sit at the bottom and stay there.

Alana

Years
    Alana had been about to tell Houndoom to use Flamethrower on TSantler but she hadn't gotten the words out and it was all over. She stood therestaring at the place where Flare had been. Finally she shook her head and said, "I wish he'd stop running off. I barely got the chance to talk to him." She isghed knowing Flare was alright, then turned back to the battle and wiated for her opponent to move.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Alana told me in PM that some members left... And i'm able to join.

Name: Eiger (real name... unknown XD)
    Pokemon: Swalot, Shiny Gulpin, Blaziken, Absol, Manyula (if it's not possible to have 4th gen Pokemon, i change Manyula to Seviper), Umbreon with a scar near the right eye.
    Appearance:
    Changing Times
    However, Eiger also has a cape and he wears it sometimes. He has two pockets in his 'costume', one for PokeNav and one for PokeDex (Hoenn Generation Pokedex). He also has a belt with balls that contain Pokemon. Actually, 5 Luxury Balls and one Premier Ball, which contains Blaziken. He can hover about 13cm above the ground and can talk telepatically - that's why Eiger talks only on rare ocassions.
    Personality: Calm and mysterious. He can stand/sit/hover quietly, even in battle, because of his telepatic abilities. He likes Pokemon Battles, and his favourite types are Poison and Dark.
    Other: Some time ago, in Eiger's house a ghost appeared. It was a pink Missingno-like ghost that said - "I have a gift for you" - and then disappeared. Next day, when Eiger woke up, that costume which is on 'appearance & description'. Then, he went to the cellar. He went to here because he must take out some food. But he noticed 5 Luxury Balls, and a Premier Ball. Also, a cape, PokeNav and PokeDex. He realized that his Pokemon 'quest' has begun. He opened all the Pokeballs and then seen the Pokemon from the Pokeballs. And he thinked - "So that was the gift". << By the way, the 'other' description (Story) was also an RP Sample... A lil'.
    So can i join, Alana?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OOC: So i am approved, right, Alana? What i can do now in the RP? Wander around city? Around forests? =P Or maybe you will make me into the start, so you will just post something like 'Eiger opened the door to (something) and seen a corridor. What he should do?'?

EDIT: Okay, Alana approved me. If you don't see my profile, ask Alana... Okay, my adventure starts...
    Eiger was heading to Rustboro. Suddenly, it started to rain.
    "Great. Just great" - Eiger thinked. The cape floated (?) to him, and he started to walk towards the Pokemon Center. The automatic doors opened.
    "Welcome. How may we help you?" - Nurse Joy said to Eiger.
    "I will just be here until that stupid rain will stop" - Eiger said (Eiger says everything telepatically, but only sometimes he uses mouth to say something) and he started to hover (see more info in my profile about hovering) and spin.
    He spinned in the air so long and fast so he got dizzy and he sat on the chair.
    He started to walk towards the doors, so he can exit Pokemon Center, but...
    Suddenly a small youngster with black trousers and gray t-shirt walked in.
    "Welcome. How may we help you?" - Nurse Joy said to the Youngster.
    And Chansey walked in from the door that leads to the injured Pokemons' "bedroom".
    "Chan sey sey chansey!" (Nurse Joy! That Hitmontop feels better) - the Chansey said.
    "It's great, Chansey! Your Hitmontop feels better, Eric!"
    Eiger exited the Pokemon Center and saw a... Magma Grunt?!
    "Team Magma?! Here?!" - Eiger thinked...

OOC2: Is that good, Alana?

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Not bad. Your post is good but try a little more on grammer. Apart from that it's fine.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I watch in shock and horror as Flare gets up and abuses the already fainted stantler. There's such dark anger in him, yet he's not evil. I'm relieved though, when I see his chikorita heal him along with the healing trance he went into. After he goes, I look back at Alana and shrug.

I recall Boulder and go check on the stantler. It was mating season for stantlers now, which explains the stantler's aggressiviness. Miraculously, there don't seem to be any broken bones, which makes my job easier. I give the stantler a general anestetic to keep him from waking and hurting himself or me while I tend to his wounds. I rub in some linement to heal the bruises, then inject some medication with a syringe to take care of any internal wounds. Then I administer a slow-acting awakening potion.

As he slowly awakens, I speak softly to the stantler. "You're Ok, now. Go away from humans from now on." I'm half tempted to use a pokeball to capture this beautiful stantler, but, that era of my life is over. I train the pokemon I have, but, I'm a nurse now. Not a pokemon collector.

I slowly stand and go watch Alana's battle, looking over to check on the stantler. I see him get up, he looks over at me for a few minutes, then walks majestically into the forest.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    after 2 minutes i release the rock and swim to the surface. i walk into the forest and find the stantler and make sure its calm and ok.i then leave the forest and watch the battle but out of eye sight from any one close becuase i am standing in a tree a full ten metres off the ground. i see vulpix and i nod. he walks over and gets yndaquil from alanas side and the stand beneath me and unleash two flame throwers. the do not hit me or he trees and end harmlessly in the sky. the heat though is in tense and i dry off quickly. i pick to berrys and i drop them down to the ground. they get heated up and when they hitthe ground my pokemon see them and stop the flame throwers. the each take a berry and eat it.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    As I watch Alana's battle, I notice two of Flare's pokemon head over to a tree. I can't see, him, but, I'm guessing Flare's up there. I let him be for now and turn back to watch the battle. He'll come back when he's ready.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i jump down and land softly. i then run andflip over the broken bench and run into the village. i walk through the entrence and look around."jeez i hope i remember this place i havent been here for a year" i walk forward and look around and see a bit too much technology for my liking since i have been living in the wild for the last year. i run out of the vllage slightly scared and i run to the lake of life. i jump in and see a flash of green fly into the forest. ."celebi?hey its just me. flare. sorry if i scared you. were you having a relax as well?"celebi flies over to me and werelax on the lakes surface.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Eiger turned right to get to Rusturf Tunnel, but he was still thinking: "Very mysterious... Team... Magma... Team... Magma..."

Eiger started to hover towards the tunnel. He entered it.
    "Whiiiis!" (Someone entered the tunnel!) - a Whismur whispered.
    Eiger turned left and he saw the Whismur - It was shiny!
    "Stupid Whismur - Shiny or not, it's just a wacko" - Eiger thinked and he standed on the ground (He was still hovering when he entered the tunnel).
    "Mur mur?!" (Where are you going?!) - Another Whismur whispered - but it was not shiny.
    "Another stupid Whismur" - Eiger thinked.
    Eiger leaved the tunnel and he now was in Verdanturf.
    He walked towards the nearby route and then started to hover (Again.). Eiger then floated to the Mauville City. He then turned left, floated to one of the rocks and jumped it. But it was leading to the volcanic areas.
    "I better watch out - Magmas like making hideouts in volcanic areas" - Eiger thinked.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    the flaming pokemon came to wards gardevoir and smaked into it gardevoir slammed back in to
    neo on fire
    "ahhh"neo shouted while getting burnt he fell on to the floor and burnt and lay there in pain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back