• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Al Duit said:
    OOC: Actually, Shadow Wolf, I was referring to Baker, who Celebi had hovered next to for a couple seconds before going to you :) I'm sorry for the confusion. I should have described who I was behind better...I've edited slightly to say man instead of boy because I just looked at BB's first post to get the description. You may wish to edit your post. Sorry, the confusion was my fault.

Baker's Bulbasaur, I'm not changing my post to please you. She's still right behind you and sore at having her question ignored.

IC: The kid just looks at me and ignores my question, turning back to watch the battle. "Hmph!" Rude little boy. But I say nothing else and watch the battle from behind the boy. I keep an eye on the boy, watching his reactions trying to guess his motives by observation.

OOC - the idea of RPG'ing, is too have fun, and create a good story plot, and the reason I very respectifully said I would rather not be found, is because I have an idea which will help the RP along the way, and that invovlves me not being found yet, by saying that u are not changing ur post to please me, makes it sound like u cant be bothered to think up a very small change to modify it, and it would not be just to please me, as any actions, no matter hwo small, can influence an etire RP. so are u telling me, that u will not co operate, with a very reasonable request?

also as far as you post calling me a little boy, my charcter is 25, and I see the post as calling him a little boy a personal insult, not an RP one.

I think these comments are fair and people would agree.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I dont like arguments, but you are continueing, I admit when I am getting on my high horse, I always have, but I will not admit so now because I dont believe I am, I am talking in a very reasonable manner, and it is you taking things too far. you say that your charecter is observent and would easily find my character, but what if I wanted my character to be a magician? I dont want that becasue that would be unfair, but you are saying it as if every ones character's should link in with what YOU want to happen. I merely requested that you did not see my character as I would prefer to remain unfound for the purpose of the RP, and you start complaining. You could have merely accepted my very reasonable request but nooooo, you have to strike up an argument about it. which is a shame, as this will inneviatbbly effect Alana, as it is traking place in her RPG.
    Why cant you just play nice and try and get along rather then strike up a debate in the middle of an RP?

I apologise to any mods or Alana for this unfortunate incedent, I realise it is spam.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Al Duit said:
    OOC: Ok, Alana, what do you want me to do? I think I'm being resonable. All BB had to do was have Baker answer a simple, direct question, not ignore it, and Al would have left him be. I believe Baker's action of having his Slaking kick Stantler and send it soaring would have called attention to him. So if you want me to alter my post, I think BB should have to alter his post to where Baker didn't do that...just jumped out of the way, for example. If you don't want your character to be noticed, don't have him doing things that'd clearly call attention to him!

It's up to you, Alana. I'll abide by your decision, since your the leader in this RP, not BB.

I did not say nor do I think myself the leader of the RP.
    and the reason I had my slaking kick the stantler, was that I want some attention drawn to my charecter, but him to retain a sence of mystery to him that no one knows about. yes that would draw a bit of attention, but all that happeneed was Alana got aslight glance at me before running away. I believe this is reasonable. however I too will leave it up to Alana, if she wishes me to change MY post, tenh I will do so without hesitation.
    I would do so anyway, but I will wait and see what she thinks.

Im really sorry about the pressure here Alana, I know it cant be good for ya. and I offer my apologies for having to take place in this riddiculous argument here. over nothing.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I have replied to both of your PMs and ask that you delete the OOC: war and try again. Again I am sorry for this seemed the best thing to do. Also I will not be on much but I will try to keep a check on this.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    ooc:the battle begins

"3 on 3 then"replied leon he pulled out his first pokeball
    "GO! kadabra" he shouted out as the ball spinned around in the air
    his kadbra apeared
    "choose yours then"he shouted to the girl

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Alana said:
    OOC: I have replied to both of your PMs and ask that you delete the OOC: war and try again. Again I am sorry for this seemed the best thing to do. Also I will not be on much but I will try to keep a check on this.

OOC: OK, I've deleted all my OOC: only posts on this page. In addition, I've edited my post that started it all, and let BB have his way. By the way, BB, the error in calling your character a little boy was in no way intended to be an insult to you. Like I said, it was an oversite on my part which I corrected. I'm sorry you took it that way. No hard feelings, OK?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - Yeah, I will delete my OOC in a little while.
    Yeah AL duit, no hard feelings.
    My main problem was that the whole thing could have been resolved from just letting me simply remain unseen, which I have a good reason for.
    BUt that is neither here or there, I think it better just to put all this beind us to not be spoke of again, and I appreciate u letting me stay unseen

*extends hand*

Alana

Years
    OOC: Good. ^_^

"Alright then. Go Fearow!" Alana caleld tossing her Pokeball into the air. The large brown bird appeared and cawed loudly. "I'll go first. Fearow Gust Attack!" Fearow flapped it's powerful wings causing a strong gust of air at Kadabra.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk back to the boundary of the forest and walk out of the foest.i walk over to a lamp post and lean against it. i watch the battle and smile.i look around and see a spearow flying at me . i dodge it and flip up onto the top of the lamp post. while flipping some falls out of my cltohes. i jump down and look at the necklace that fell out. it is a small chain and is around my neck. on the end is a small heart shaped container.it some how came open. inside is a picture of alana and cyndaquil. i close it and make my way into the forest again.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    As I watch the start of the battle, I get the feeling we're being watched. I turn to see a boy in black jump down from a light post and pick something up.

I look carefully, and am sure of it! It's Flare! He then runs off into the woods. I turn back to watch the battle. I figure when Flare wants to be seen, he'll make himself known. Unless he's radically changed, I'm sure he means no harm.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - LOL, suddenly I have bcoem someone called flare ^^ ok then, but could someone tell me who exactly flare is? so that my posts can link in with it. or it wont make any sence, lol

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Maya ran into the village and saw people battling. "Tor, torkoal," said Fireturtle doubtfully. "Aw, Fireturtle, don't be so suspicious all the time!" Maya replied. She looked around the village. "Where in the world are we? I didn't see this village on the map!"
    "Tor, torkoal, torkoal!" exclaimed Fireturtle, exasperated. Maya paid no attention to it.
    "I need to find out where we are," she said, "so that way we can figure out where to go from here."

Alana

Years
    OOC: Hi all I'm back. ^_^ I hope pokemonfiresofhell posts soon because I don't want this RPG to die.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Maybe he's on vacation with his family. That seems to be a trend this time of year. :) I'd hate for this thread to die, too, but don't fret too much. I'm sure he'll show up.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk out of the forest and sit at a bench a few metres behind Alana. my pokemon, Cynadaquil, Charmander, Eevee (flare), Vulpix and Houndour come out of the foresta nd stand next to alana. Cynadaquil, Charmander Eevee on her left and Vulpix and Houndour on her right.they all look at her and watch the pokemon battle.i sit and watch alana battle and take note of how strong her pokemon are now. besides doing this i also keep an eye on people around me.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked around at the Pokemon standing around her. She smiled and guessed who they belonged to. She turned and scanned the trees. A small green blur shot past. She turned back to the battle grinning slightly at Celebi. She knew it was taunting her opponent. But there was also the fact that Flare wasn't too far off and she'd look for him after she finished the battle.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch the pokemon battle and watch my pokemon. i stare at alana as i day dream about the time we spent together about a year ago. my hand brushes the necklace im wearing and i open it and look at the picture. i close it and watch quilava battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back