• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Cameos

blue

gucci
    Years
    So Pok?mon Sun & Moon had past characters showing up in Alola who you could later fight at the Battle Tree, do you think we'll get more characters returning in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? How about Lillie coming back from Kanto?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm thinking Colress will be involved in the Aether Foundation if they're still around. Bad or good he seems to fit in very well with their whole theme. Cynthia will probably be back on her vacation to Alola just before she heads back to Sinnoh for the remakes next year.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I really really want happy Gladion <3

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    I could see Ethan , silver , Lyra showing up since the original gold and silver is coming to 3ds probably Lance too with probably a gym leader or two

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Hope they make Wally look older for his UltraSM appearance.

I would like to see the champions who didn't appear in SM at least make an appearance.

Also, maybe one of the GSHgSs E4 as we've never seen at least one outside of their Indigo HQ that I can recall (only Lance but he's the champion).

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    looker.
    we always need more looker.
    we also need to know what happened to his croagunk

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Agreeing with this, too! What happened to poor N?

he went off to seek out the player from the BW aka hilbert or hilda
    Go to Dragonspiral Tower. I will? I'll search for that Trainer I battled two years ago. And? I plan to say thank you.
    -https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N#Memory_Link

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Already?! Let's see...Cynthia, Cynthia, Cynthia Preferably with more well-suited clothes

Lance or Silver since no Johto characters have appeared yet in SuMo

N or Iris deserve some recognition to me and how about Steven or Wallace?

Years
    Already?! Let's see...Cynthia, Cynthia, Cynthia Preferably with more well-suited clothes

Lance or Silver since no Johto characters have appeared yet in SuMo

N or Iris deserve some recognition to me and how about Steven or Wallace?

I have a fair amount of certainty that some Johto characters may make an appearance. In my head I'm still connecting dots to announcing USUM and GS VC release simultaneously, and I really think Gen II characters might make some cameos, here.

Hey. Maybe this time we can see grown up Ethan and Silver!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I wonder if these games take place after the events of Sun & Moon, in which the Pok?mon League has been completely built which could bring about a PWT in Alola. It's a stretch but it would certainly mean we see a lot of the past Gym Leaders and Champions.

Years
    I wonder if these games take place after the events of Sun & Moon, in which the Pok?mon League has been completely built which could bring about a PWT in Alola. It's a stretch but it would certainly mean we see a lot of the past Gym Leaders and Champions.

I do hope it's a continuation from Sun & Moon. As for the PWT, it's probably going to be left as a B2/W2 feature but we can dream right?

Years
    Every time we get a glimpse of what appears to be a new Battle Frontier area, it turns out not to be the case at all. Remember when we were shown teasers of the Battle Royale and the end-game stuff where the construction workers were like "lol we're working on building a league here" or something like that? I dunno, Game Freak keeps dangling bait and it's getting really annoying which is why I'm keeping my expectations rather low for the inclusion of a Battle Frontier area, for the most part.

Remember Masuda's statement about the BF not being included in Omega Ruby and AlphaSapphire? Yeah, we likely won't see it return again for some time :(

Years
    Every time we get a glimpse of what appears to be a new Battle Frontier area, it turns out not to be the case at all. Remember when we were shown teasers of the Battle Royale and the end-game stuff where the construction workers were like "lol we're working on building a league here" or something like that? I dunno, Game Freak keeps dangling bait and it's getting really annoying which is why I'm keeping my expectations rather low for the inclusion of a Battle Frontier area, for the most part.

I totally understand how you feel about Game Freak being trolls like that. When you consider why the Battle Frontier was left out of OR/AS, it makes now always want to not expect one to be announced.

Back