• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Looks to the left.* << *Looks to the right.* >> Is the coast clear, sweeties? XD

Anyway, for those who don't know me, let me just say it...

WHITNEY FROM POK?MON!!!!!!!1111ONEONE

Yep sweeties, I'm obbessesed with Whitney/Akane. ^^;

Guest123_x1

OOOOOOH! I heard 'dat I heard 'dat I heard 'dat! Whitney has ta be mine! *glomps and will not let go*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Gary gary he's our man of he can do it no one can!Ash ash from pallet town his own tears don't bring him down!and Aj Aj he's so tough look at his face you know a noth!

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2008
Misty, Whitney, Marina (Or Crystal), May, Flanery and Shawna (Brawley?s Girlfriend)...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hmmmmmm...I have to say I think Morty was pretty cool. ^________^ I adored his Pokemon and he was so cool. @.@ I also like Satoshi but...I can't really have him seeing as Toto would bite me if I were to try and take him. XD *pats Toto and slowly backs away* XD

~Kelsey

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
A distinct about my very mild crush on Ash. I had it from when I first watched Pokemon. I had my crush on oldschool Ash with that cute, smalltown outfit. He's too kawaii-cute.
Did I mention I used to have a ginormous crush on Kenji. First I had a huge crush on him, then I wanted him to die because I didn't want to have a crush on him. Then I was afraid of him. And now I like him because he's a less-liked main character like Max.
I used to think Touki was cute. I still do but not that much anymore except for his bishounen Sugimori picture in the game guide. (glomps Sugimori Touki) the old days! Plus when I first saw Touki, I was in a beach house really close to the beach. Maybe it's because of Phantom Bugsy I'm kind of sick of Touki.
Takeshi: I like guys who are tall, dark and handsome.
James: in the first part of the first season (glomps Kojirou) he was teh hawtness.
Kosaburou-kun! One of my biggest crushes till I grew out of the perfect guy phase. Me and my friend would drool all over pictures of him and use PSP9 to make him glow and stuff.
Sakaki: I cant believe I once had a crush on that weirdo! But I did, though I have no clue why.

Deoxyz

Also known as Bianca.
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2006
I have a crush on METAGROSS!!! *drools*

Jynx and I should start a mad thread about ourselves.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
PIKA2 said:
*Looks to the left.* << *Looks to the right.* >> Is the coast clear, sweeties? XD

Anyway, for those who don't know me, let me just say it...

WHITNEY FROM POK?MON!!!!!!!1111ONEONE

Yep sweeties, I'm obbessesed with Whitney/Akane. ^^;
XD! We all know already XD

Years
Who do I have a crush on in the show?

Can I make it anymore obvious? I have just one crush.

OFFICER JENNY!!!!

jenny44.jpg

I admit it. I have a thing for women in uniform, especially if that uniform consists of a miniskirt that shows off a lot of her nice legs and a pair of high heel pumps.

I need help. :D

Sato

N'cha!
Years
Who do I have a crush on? .... HARUKA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! *latches onto May and won't let go*... And I also like Kasumi, Akane, Marina and Asuna...

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
Years
I used to think James was really sexy in the first season of the show. I really liked how Eric Stuart did his voice then. He seemed so much older and more serious. Aside from that, I've always liked Ash. I like how "Japanese" he looks with his dark hair and strong features. Yeah.. Ash is ****ing hot. Also, he just really seems like a nice guy. Definitely someone I'd like to hang around with if it were possible to magically enter an anime. Oh man.. if that WERE possible, I'd have all the hot anime men down on the floor and completely naked in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back