• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
Hmmm.. Who do I have a crush on? ~_^ I'm crushin on are Annie and Oakley from Pokemon: Heroes. Misty and May (of course...), Flannery, Marina (I've heard her name be Dani too... [Chrystal version female]), Cassidy, and I guess Duplica, she's kinda cute....

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I don't have crushes persay on them but I've thought some of them were cute^^The blaziken trainer from destiny deoxys, Drew...Tracy and Ash have their moments too ...some filler charactors too^^
~Mandy

AngelMina

+Im Back+
Years
  • Age 33
  • NYC
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
cute

Well letz see,, Umm i used to have a crush or well i thought that they were cute was Ash/Satoshi-still cute!!! XD, Richie, Gary, and more but those were my favorite XD ^_^
~Mina~

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
Years
The only person I have a crush on in the Pokemon anime is Ash.

I really love him!

He's so cute!

And he's really hot too!

Oh, and he's also brave, kind, caring, loving, sweet, funny, and determined.

I love him so much! ^_^

Shigeru-kun

+ChRiStIaN+
Years
Shigeru Ookido. X3 I lurve my Shageru so much!~ *heh* I also love Shingo from Wired for Battle, the Aqua Dan member from the Mr.Briney epys and Devon Corp. Epy, Magma member Bannai, and Silver. *purrs* They're all so nummy...

I also don't mind Shuu and Minaki. *^^*

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
Did I mention Kudou before? The blue-haired essentially useless guy from the Raikou special?

He's wicked hot. I want his babies. >__> *rolls around on the floor with Kudou for awhile* YAY FOR UNCONVENTIONALNESS AS IN NOT MAIN CHARACTERS HURRRR

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Satoshi <3

I also like Steven, Wallace, Tate, Brawly, and Will :P

I love Satoshi the most out of those <3

Years
Hmm... I have quite a few characters in mind but I'll only name one XP

I think Sandra, Savanna's young daughter, is cute ^_^

From the episodes "A Fan With a Plan!" and "Crusin For a Losin!" btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back