• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Umm...XD

Inuyasha [[InuYasha]]
Kira [[Gundam Seed]]
Kyo [[Fruits Basket]]
Miroku (Sorta. Oo) [[InuYasha]]
Yukito Kunisaki [[Air]]
Ryou Shirogane [[Tokyo Mew Mew]]

Theres more, but I dont feel like listing them. XD *runs away*

~Karli

EDIT~ Oh shush, Ryan. XD I wasnt paying any attention whatsoever about the forum. Okay then, Ash is the cutest. XP

Last edited:

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
Years
1)May(pokemon)
2)Flannery
3)Sango(inuyasha)
4)All of the Sailor Senshi girls,except for Ami,Haruka,Michiru,Setsuna,and the Starlights.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I have a HUGE crush on Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic.....I know hes not a person, but **** his voice is sexy....and he is too XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Okay I think Ash, Lance, Steven, Harrison, Brock, and James are hot! But if I pick one...IT IS ASH!!! YAY!!

Years
BROCK and JAMES

hehe i have had a crush on brock since i walked in the room and first layed my eyes on him and the show!! he was like "JELLY DONUT GO!" and i was like " OMG !!! HE SO HOTTT haha. i wuv bwock. and then i saw team rocket and i fell in love with JAMES! he so hottt too. hehe awww

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Koinu-chan said:
Umm...XD

Inuyasha [[InuYasha]]
Kira [[Gundam Seed]]
Kyo [[Fruits Basket]]
Miroku (Sorta. Oo) [[InuYasha]]
Yukito Kunisaki [[Air]]
Ryou Shirogane [[Tokyo Mew Mew]]

Theres more, but I dont feel like listing them. XD *runs away*

~Karli

I think they were just talking about Pokemon, considering this is the Pokemon TV forum. XD

I would say Flannery is the hottest out of the girls on Pokemon.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hmm ok where to start xD.

There is May, Flannery, Winona, Roxanne, Claire, Jasmine, Whitney, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Dani, Erika, Prima and most recently Sabrina.

I also like May and Ash's mums ^^; *runs*

Pokemon_Veteran

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Hmm ok where to start xD.

There is May, Flannery, Winona, Roxanne, Claire, Jasmine, Whitney, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Dani, Erika, Prima and most recently Sabrina.

I also like May and Ash's mums ^^; *runs*

Pokemon_Veteran
I forgot about Roxanne.She's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back