• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Jesse GS the II said:
    Yeah, I'm quite shocked that the producers made Haruka so blatantly fanservicy. They never did that with Kasumi, who's always been pretty small-chested, and even then, she's supposed to be about 12 or so. But Haruka's got a full rack at age 10. Someone over at Nintendo has a sick, sick mind.
    Um, correct me if I'm wrong, sweetie, but isn't she 14 in Japan. Also, don't blame Nintendo for her asset's blame somebody at GameFreak. XD

Oh yeah my crush,

Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, Whitney, *3 hours later.* XD

<<
    >>
    I also like PKMN Trainer Lisa, from Pok?mon Movie 3...Shhhh...Sweeties. XD

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • DREW!!! *beats up fangirls with a stick* hes so cute with his wittle green hair. Ok am i scaring u? sub-list Brendan,Gold,Gary<3 and Steven
    un-pokemon list:
    Danny (Danny Phantom) what hes cute!

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • DREW!!! *beats up fangirls with a stick* hes so cute with his wittle green hair. Ok am i scaring u? sub-list Brendan,Gold,Gary<3 and Steven
    un-pokemon list:
    Danny (Danny Phantom) what hes cute!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Nothing I like her quite a bit too lol. 0_x but yeah, I also think Suzie from one of the older pokemon episodes is pretty cute too. The pokemon breeder...

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    May, and Flannary. I have no idea why I love May, but I think Flanarry is HOT!

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • 1. Flannery is the only reason Redheads in Anime look hot. xD!

2. Oooh that bandana on May is just icing on the cake. :DDDDDD

3. eeeee Don't remind me about Marina-chan. [/glomp]

4. Is there a cuter schoolgirl than Seiyo/Giselle? Nope. Try as you might, you will flail.

5. If you don't think Lorelei is hot, I'm gonna make your life a living hell.

And those are mine. :O

Issa

Altoshipper For Life!
    Years
  • Ash!!! Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-Ash-*is given a sedative* XDDD

I have an *cough-cough* unhealthy obsession with Ash. Or, that's what people tell me. I think it's perfectly healthy. *Crosses arms* :P

I don't like anyone else on the show. I think Drew is cute, but his tude ruins everything. ):<

If I was a guy, May'd be my first choice.

~An obsessed Issa ^^

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Now I have a crush on Aaron! But Hazuki is still my #1!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back