• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want in? (Smash Bros. Brawl)

What do you think of Sakurai's latest updates on SSBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Wait. There has to be more stages in the game, right? I can only count around 20 or something. Weren't there more in Melee?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Wait. There has to be more stages in the game, right? I can only count around 20 or something. Weren't there more in Melee?

20 known stages plus an Electroplankton stage. Then we have a specific section for the six Melee stages, and another section for custom stages.

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Yep, that's pretty much the roster. Except there's suppose to be 1 more character. It's suppose to be a StarFox Character. Wolf or Krystal.
    It happens to be Wolf, and people say hes just a stronger clone of Fox

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • It happens to be Wolf, and people say hes just a stronger clone of Fox

CLONE!? Bah...what happened to the 'no clone' promise...I really hope that Ganondorf isn't a clone, he is worth much more than to be a sluggish clone of Faclon or whoever

I wonder what Falcons Final Smash will be? Maybe something like this?

Hehe...that would be awesome :P

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    It happens to be Wolf, and people say hes just a stronger clone of Fox

Seriously wanted Krystal, but I guess I'll have to deal with Wolf.
    I thought Sakurai promised there would be no clones! Well, at the very least, each character is just similar to another, but not counted as clones.

Toon Link, clone of Young Link
    Falco, clone of Fox
    Wolf (possibly), clone of Fox

Ness & Lucas are very similar
    Marth & Ike are similar
    Ganondorf & C.Falcon (not that sure), it's possible
    Mario & Luigi are similar

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • hey look at these pics i found =]

Spoiler:

so i guess the pic with ridley in it proves he will only be a boss =[
    lawlz sheik drinking tea xD
    and pikachu with samus =]
    and whatssa wrong with zelda in the last pic??

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Too bad the 35 character list is true and all the characters are known.

Spoiler:

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Seriously, Sakurai is horrible at picking characters & movesets!

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm just going to stay away from these clone characters. (not Lucario though!) There are so many parts of the game to try out, we have to look at the positive aspects to the game, not just look at the negative aspects.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I was a little upset at the final roster, heh.

Spoiler:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Sweet Jesus, it's the Final Smash of a favorite character:

Spoiler:

Psycodelic.

It may not be as flashy as Mario, but it is damn well effective. Stunning people, slowing them down to a crawl, all while racking in damage.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • My only complaint with the roster is R.O.B....seriously, who would have guessed that R.O.B would be in

He could have chosen Bowser Junior or K.Rool or something...no...its ROB...

EDIT: Luigi's final smash looks awesome! It would be great on a small stage like Battlefeild...but in the Temple it is pretty much useless
    I thought it would be something like that final boss from Super Paper Mario (I forgot its name)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • People I am only going to say this once so get in your heads now before I get super mad.

Spoiler:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • People I am only going to say this once so get in your heads now before I get super mad.

Spoiler:

I refuse to watch him in action, as I'd like to keep it a surprise. Although I wouldn't mind if he was similar to Mewtwo, as I liked him. Yeah, yeah, not too good, but still.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wolf was confirmed, you guys. Once I find the picture with the "NEWCOMER" thing, I'll post it here. But, he is in. And, he has different moves than Fox.

Falco is already Fox's' clone. Another one would be stupid and pointless. He may have a few moves similar to Fox, but not a clone.

He'll have a different move-set. Not the same. So, don't worry about him being a clone, nor Lucas. They'll both have similar, but not all will be the same.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Wolf was confirmed, you guys. Once I find the picture with the "NEWCOMER" thing, I'll post it here. But, he is in. And, he has different moves than Fox.

Falco is already Fox's' clone. Another one would be stupid and pointless. He may have a few moves similar to Fox, but not a clone.

He'll have a different move-set. Not the same. So, don't worry about him being a clone, nor Lucas. They'll both have similar, but not all will be the same.
    Yup, Wolf's in:
    Spoiler:

A little hard to see, but he's there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back