• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charmeleon lovers aboard!!!

Pokefan2008

Objection!
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    oo wait it was in mute let mute watch it again p.s what volume is it sopose to bee in

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    oo i thought you meant it was loud ill watch it latr thers a bunch of people waching me in my house i have to log off soon

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • no not really... but i felt like mine were gonna. but yeah, put your headphones on and listen. youll die

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    but i dont have any...............i lost mine ............my mom says that there bad and damge ears...ill wait untill the people go to thir beds and go to sleep.....i could tell they sing bad by there expresion...................................

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    okay tomarrow first morning can you post a link to both of thm because i dont want to check the thread a lot thanx bye bye!!!!!!!!! good night!!!!!

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    MY EARS AHHH THEY HURT GOD SHOT ME THAT WAS EVIL!!!!!!

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    30 seconds in i hit it out on my tabs god in my hack (i posted the theard) im going say You ever here the song video games its on i tunes and it dosent belong there

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • hah ive listened to the whole thing before. sometimes theyll just randomly go "YA HURRRR?" lol

Back