• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    HEY! i already took out that house, remember? with my Kenshin Army and M16's? so....u cant do anything with a house that's already destroyed XP...and just in case....*puts a flag of Kenshin on the ashes of house* now! this is my property! *laughs evily* :laugh:
    Oh and you also killed Scott? *Looks at Scott standing on the side walk*. Well Mr. Smart guy that was not Scott's house you destroyed, it was yours. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *shoots scott while he's walking down the block* Heeheehee! NOW he's dead. *puts C4 on scott's body and his body blows up* yup....there's nothing that can bring him back. *Kenshin Army rebuilds house*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    *shoots scott while he's walking down the block* Heeheehee! NOW he's dead. *puts C4 on scott's body and his body blows up* yup....there's nothing that can bring him back. *Kenshin Army rebuilds house*
    O_O That was not very nice Kenshin, I mean you killed him then you blew him into a million pices. Now what do you think Ally will do to you? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    O_O That was not very nice Kenshin, I mean you killed him then you blew him into a million pices. Now what do you think Ally will do to you? XD

hmm....*starts thinking* I know! she'll say "Thank you very much Kevin! I always wanted that moron dead! You've just made me single and happy." then she'll starts hugging my and grabbs me and kisses me! yup.....mm-hmm... that's what she'll do

Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    i smell revenge from her :D

i always love him! how could you!

No... actually...

SHE LOVES THE FAMILY DOG!!! :D
    She does? er...I do? *shakes head* Im confuzzeled now!
    uhm...

--
    *stands there* o..kay? *pokes andy* heeeheeheee!
    -
    0.o boredom...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *sits in a chair and puts his hands on his knees*
    All right! It's time for dad's useless knowledge!
    ok.....here it goes!
    *points index finger in the air*
    Did you know that last year, they added the word "orc" to the dictionary?
    And this year they added bling bling! (I hate that word though hehe)
    ......unfortunately at the moment I cannot think of any more useless knowledge.....pity....I'm sure to have some more soon!
    *wonders if the word "hobbit" is in the dictionary hehe*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I knows why orc is in the dictionary!
    Because they actually exist!
    You're an orc Uncle mario! *eats dictionary*

~HORN!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    :laugh: bling bling.... i dont like it, but it's funny. "I got that bling bling!" :laugh: i laugh at the sound of that word.

100marios

Years
    *walks up to Scott and points at Ally*
    Scott! I'm ashamed in you! Don't let you're wife embarrass herself in fron of a crowd of people!
    *begins to walk away*
    If I were-
    *trips on tie*
    Oof!
    *everyone laughs at him*
    What!? That wasn't falling! That was....falling with style!
    Hehe...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    100marios: Now when i was your age, i had to go 30 miles to school in twelve feet of snow: up hill both ways! :P

Thats what my dad sounds like. Silly fathers.

Yo, wut up g, i got my ice and bling and i chillin with my dogs at the getto. For shizzle?

100marios

Years
    *covers ears*
    GAHH!! Don't speak all that so-called "ghetto" talk! I hate it as a father and a kid! Cursing too! (you didn't curse so you're okay there hehe...) it's ban-worthy anyway.
    ....wait you're a dog anyway! You're not supposed to talk! No more speaking english dawg! I mean, dog! (seriously I don't speak like that hehe)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    heehee.....fashizzle my nizzle. :laugh: thats also something that i laugh at when i hear it. i say it sometime cause it's funny....... hey Jordanizzle! wut up dawg! i'm gonna take ally to my crib! :laugh:

Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    i'm gonna take ally to my crib! :laugh:
    XD
    my friend said "when you look at it *turns head* that way it doesnt seem right" and I was all like "whaa-at?!" and I almost attacked her! ^^; heeheeehee

*looks at kevin strangely*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    AHH!! HORRIBLE!!.....stop that nonesense talk! Or I'll...I'll....es-cop-a! Hehe..

:laugh: must talk more! YO Alizzle! wanna go to my crib!? :laugh: thats funnizle...yuppizle....fashizzle my nizzle! :laugh:.by the wayizzle, your friendizzle gots a pointizzle...sounds like i'm gonna try to.....er......make out with u at my CRIB! :laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    :laugh: must talk more! YO Alizzle! wanna go to my crib!? :laugh: thats funnizle...yuppizle....fashizzle my nizzle! :laugh:.by the wayizzle, your friendizzle gots a pointizzle...sounds like i'm gonna try to.....er......make out with u at my CRIB! :laugh:
    Alizzle? uh.....I dont know?
    yes, she does have a point....
    XD

Back