• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YES! *starts twitching and stops* YES!!!EVIL WILL PERIVAIL!!(SP?) *burns down school* *laughs evily* JUST LIKE IN FLCL WHEN THE GIRL BURNED DOWN HER SCHOOL! *laughs evily*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sapphire said:
    Kevin, you've had to much sugar! thats enough evil for today..-.-;

HEEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u see! thats another reason for why i love you! u always hold me back when i go too far! hmmmm.... it's just like in Rurouni Kenshin (samurai X)OVA 2 when Tomoe held back Kenshin from killing all those people.

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    u see! thats another reason for why i love you! u always hold me back when i go too far! hmmmm.... it's just like in Rurouni Kenshin (samurai X)OVA 2 when Tomoe held back Kenshin from killing all those people.
    ..your..welcome? holding back is one of my qualities, I had to hold back my friend once, she was reall mad, and then she didnt get into trouble! : D Im so helpful!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    you are very helpfull, my love. *eyes starts to sparkle and floating hearts apear from behind* i love u more than anything, ally. hmmm.....alizzle....heehee..... that is funny. ooooooo....aaaaaaa.....heehee. lets go to my crib, honey. :laugh: now THAT'S funny. mmmmm-mmmmmm, u so fine. :laugh: i always hear that.....almost everyday, i hear someone say that. heehee.....yo alizzle, lets go to my crib and "talk" in my roomizzle. :laugh: it really does sound like i'm gonna make out with her in my room. ^^;; heehee

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    ....I guess i should finally join in with this too....
    Um, would anyone like to fill me in, in terms of what's been going on in the last five pages worth of posts ^_^;;....yes, i know. I'm lazy aren't i!...
    Well nothing really. Just, Kenshin has just been dishing out his love for Ally....before that he sent a Kenshin army to attack Scott's house. I called the daughters, Kayleigh, Miyu-chan, and supposedly Kairi, to rough him up, which they did. I was being a good father all throughout! Hehe....The dogs, cats and birds talked a little....strange.....and Kayleigh and the sisters went of to destroy Andy's house. I was beating up Kenshin a little while ago while singing with the beach boys, and I just gave out some of my fatherly "useless knowledge" too!....see, nothing's been happening hehe.

Did I mention the girls are driving a monster truck?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    Well nothing really. Just, Kenshin has just been dishing out his love for Ally....before that he sent a Kenshin army to attack Scott's house. I called the daughters, Kayleigh, Miyu-chan, and supposedly Kairi, to rough him up, which they did. I was being a good father all throughout! Hehe....The dogs, cats and birds talked a little....strange.....and Kayleigh and the sisters went of to destroy Andy's house. I was beating up Kenshin a little while ago while singing with the beach boys, and I just gave out some of my fatherly "useless knowledge" too!....see, nothing's been happening hehe.

WHAT! THOSE ARE LIES! well, the part about ur "daughters" and u beating me up is a lie. i killed them by exploding their monster truck. then i killed 100marios.......thats what happened.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • 100marios said:

Thanks for the explanation ^_^

*looks a Jordan at hearing his last words* What!? M-my girls are driving a Monster Truck! Oh my, but what if they get hurt or something! *starts to panic in a motherly fashion* It's so dangerous...and...and- are they even wearing their seatbelts! *faints*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:

Thanks for the explanation ^_^

*looks a Jordan at hearing his last words* What!? M-my girls are driving a Monster Truck! Oh my, but what if they get hurt or something! *starts to panic in a motherly fashion* It's so dangerous...and...and- are they even wearing their seatbelts! *faints*

Oro? did u read my post? *points to post* i ....uhm....blew up them and the truck with my M16. scott's dead. hmm....looks like only me, ally, u , the cat, bird, and dog are still alive......hmmm.... heehee

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    Ah ha ha! Don't you worry!.......I told them to wear their seatbelts! They're perfect little angels who are destroying uncle Andy's property! They're so well behaved! Hehe
    *laughs a fatherly laugh*

WHAT!? uhm, hello!? did anyone hear me!? i said that i killed them! and u, jordan, is sopposed to be dead!

100marios

Years
  • *continue's from my previous post*
    .....You should of seen how much fun they had when they demolished Kenshin's army! I got it all on tape! Home videos!
    Kenshin had no idea which way he was going! Of course...that's what a overly jealous godfather gets hehe.
    *laughs another hardy laugh*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    what are u talking about! that never happened! *points to post of when kenshin army destroys everything non-stop until ally comes in* i was on a winning streak and then ally came, so i stopped the killing. i still killed u,ur daughters, scott, umm....who else? oh well. all i know is that the only people i gave mercy to is Andy, the dog, the cat, and the bird. i love ally, so i would never hurt her. and hikaru wasnt here, so i couldnt kill her

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kenshin11212 said:
    what are u talking about! that never happened! *points to post of when kenshin army destroys everything non-stop until ally comes in* i was on a winning streak and then ally came, so i stopped the killing. i still killed u,ur daughters, scott, umm....who else? oh well. all i know is that the only people i gave mercy to is Andy, the dog, the cat, and the bird. i love ally, so i would never hurt her. and hikaru wasnt here, so i couldnt kill her

The only people you gave mercy to was Andy, doggy, me and birdy...
    That is insulting that is! I is not a people!!!!!!!
    You called me a people!
    *picks up machine gun obtained in a welcome thread* *puts on invicible vest* *Shoots Kenshin*

~HORN!

100marios

Years
  • *still continues*
    .....I had fun too! A little bit of bonding with the kids! I let the kid's go off and have some fun while I finished roughing up Kenshin for them. I gave him a few good hits too hehe.

....that's what ya get for all that "izzle" stuff Kenshin! Hehe.....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    ....that's what ya get for all that "izzle" stuff Kenshin! Hehe.....

what? u didnt do anything when i started talking like that? doesnt anyone believes me? *starts crying* no one ever believes me! *jumps off of roof*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Kenshin's commited suicide! *does the Kenshin's dead dance* *stabs the body with horn to make sure*
    *sigh* but knowing this fammily he'll come back to life...

~HORN!

Back