• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheerio and Ello Govna!!!!

Shin-Rn

Fan game developer/Concept Artist.
Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm Shin-Rn.

I'm rather new to the Pokecommunity, but I am excited to get to know all of you
    and share all of the amazing things that I made, regarding my all time favorite franchise.

I am a fan game developer who is currently working with a friend of mine to develop our new title, Pokemon Kingdom, for download.

I am anxious to share with the community, and I hope to get to meet some of you guys.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Welcome, Shin, I hope we'll get to see your content soon! :) And poke around and visit the other subforums too, you won't regret it.

Years
  • Hi Shin-Rn! It's nice to meet you, welcome ~

Looking forward to having you here too, PC is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself. If you need help you can ask anytime. See you. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It'll be a pleasure getting to know you too! Welcome! Don't be shy; people are quite friendly here! <33

I wish you luck on your developing title! And I hope you have a good new years; have a good night. :]

Back