• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cheese

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm more of a cheese sampler with wine kind of person. I enjoy a good sharp cheddar, lavender and herb goat cheese, a mango Stilton with Chardonnay, truffle Gruyere, and a cranberry Brie with a Cabernet Sauvignon.

Though that makes me sound pretentious as fuck so pass me that grilled cheese sandwich with American cheese and let's get the party started.

Years
    Raclette... oh man... at this French resaurant I worked at we made this really yeasty flatbread dough, Caramelized onions nearly to the point of jam but not quite, melted Raclette on top and finished with purple kolrabi micros and it was so delicious. The sweetness for the onions natural sugar, the yeast flavour of the dough and the sharp bite of the raclette was perfect. A close second would be tete de moine, another cheese we featured on your starter menu, using the cheese wheel to make little flowers out of the cheese was very fun.

Back