• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cheese

Years
    Dairy and I sadly will be parting ways, but smoked cheddar cheese has a really good taste. Also American cheese is good. Another staple of my diet was Mozzarella, especially with tomato and basil.

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I do have a cheese maker and will hopefully make cheese sometime in the future. But my favourite cheese is Monterey Jack and I do like spicy cheese and blue cheese as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Why, yes, I do quite enjoy the goodness known as cheese.
    My favorite is probably mature cheddar. It's full of flavor and the orange color looks really nice wherever you put it.
    Some others I like include mozzarella, Grana Padano, smoked cheese (especially with herbs or hot peppers inside) and I'm quite fond of milder moldy cheese. My dad is also a cheese fanatic and he bought Danish Blue once. And only once. The taste isn't bad by all means, but dear god the "damp" smell filled the entire kitchen and our breath smelled the whole day, even after thorough mouth clening.

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
    Years
    Do love me some cheese. All sorts of cheddar, colby jack, swiss, smoked provolone, mozzarella, and I'm sure there's gonna be plenty more in the future, I just haven't tried them yet haha.

Years
    Give me like most cheeses thanks.
    I don't like blue cheese and anything in that moldy vein. But the classics? Yes please. I honestly need to branch out.

I blame my love of cheese on my parents coming from Wisconsin. My grandma lives 5 minutes from a cheese factory and we always stock up before we go back to Kansas/Nebraska.

Years
    I have no idea what kind of cheese it is but I love those cheap flat square ones you can buy in packs in the supermarket. Mostly because they're cheap. I'm a simple man who likes simple sandwiches.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I could eat a whole wheel of camembert if no one stopped me!! I don't think I've had a cheese that I've disliked yet, they're all good so far. :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    I normally hate cheese. I do like a little on my pizza or macaroni but not too much. However, I am addicted to parmesan. I really don't know why, it's just amazing.

Years
    I found the perfect substitute, Tomato Cayenne Chao Slices with spicy pepper by Field Roast. To me it tastes a lot like jalapeño monterey jack. Field Roast also makes some scrumptious vegan artisan sausages. Now I am imagining the sweet taste of their apple smoked sage sausage somehow combined on a sandwich with these chao slices. I must experiment!

Back