• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chicken Noodle Soup

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
  • Not me. Honostly, do rappers use ANYTHING for a new rap song!? o__O

I thought it was funny and nice at first... but then all of a sudden I hear nothing but, "Chicken noodle soup. Chicken noodle soup. Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side." at school. I WANT THAT SONG TO DIE.

Last edited:

LonexWolf

Rated R Superstar
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2007
    I agree, the song blows, but you people need to stop generalizing Hip-Hop with commercialized garbage such as this.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • Let me just put it simple CRap Sucks, I've heard this song and I swear I just wanted to take a gun and shoot my brains out....lol. I can't believe the crap people will sing about and think it's good. to me ALL RAP SUCKS all they ever sing about is doing drugs, having sex, and other worthless what-not. Criticize me if you want but this is my opinon, and whatever you say negative I'm really not going to give one crap about and I won't loose a wink of sleep over it , so dont waste your time (and I know someone is going to do it too)

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Let me just put it simple CRap Sucks, I've heard this song and I swear I just wanted to take a gun and shoot my brains out....lol. I can't believe the crap people will sing about and think it's good. to me ALL RAP SUCKS all they ever sing about is doing drugs, having sex, and other worthless what-not. Criticize me if you want but this is my opinon, and whatever you say negative I'm really not going to give one crap about and I won't loose a wink of sleep over it , so dont waste your time (and I know someone is going to do it too)

Yeah, You might want to cross out the bad words there... :X

Anyway the song itself is too annoying for me to listen to for a few minutes. <.<;

Years
  • It honestly gets on my nerves. It doesn't take a genius to say chicken noodle soup a bunch of times. But, what can I say, it's making money.

Years
  • "Let me just put it simple CRap Sucks, I've heard this song and I swear I just wanted to take a gun and shoot my brains out....lol. I can't believe the crap people will sing about and think it's good. to me ALL RAP SUCKS all they ever sing about is doing drugs, having sex, and other worthless what-not. Criticize me if you want but this is my opinon, and whatever you say negative I'm really not going to give one crap about and I won't loose a wink of sleep over it , so dont waste your time (and I know someone is going to do it too)"
    Posted by Exokriz...

Alright. That's not rap. That's bull. It's words with a beat. I could write something like that taking word outta Dr. Seuss books.

Nah. You're sterotyping... For real...

There is rap about God (Ooh Aah)
    There is rap about how you love your kid (Die For You)
    And more...

But my brained is all messed up so I can't think anymore.

And you know what? You just wrote a song over there. "Taking a gun shooting my brains out"

That's good right there.

Last edited:
    Back