• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chikan Alert

srinator

Why do you not multi quote? Are you trying increase your post count? Bad naka.
    If you had one ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Shots being fired everywhere. Literally.

Why do you not multi quote? Are you trying increase your post count? Bad naka.
    If you had one ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?

Multi what? Idk how to do it ;-;

Hmm, probably India.. A friend i saw during my break told me there a a few nice shopping areas in that location, would be nice to shop for some clothes native to their culture.

srinator

Hmm, probably India.. A friend i saw during my break told me there a a few nice shopping areas in that location, would be nice to shop for some clothes native to their culture.

Oh stop making excuses, we all know the real reason you want to visit India is me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Multi quote, quoting multiple posts on one single post, you can do that by clicking the "+" symbol on the bottom right side of your screen.

Would you visit Argentina?

If you had the chance to own a new house, where it would be located?

Would you choose another career for you? another one that, would give you more free time?

Maybe, if I ever get the chance, I could check Argentina out.

A New house? Probably in England. Im a huge fan of the countryside in Europe.

Another Career? Probably not, I've gotten so used to this one, it doesn't bother me anymore
    *The pay is good*

Oh stop making excuses, we all know the real reason you want to visit India is me.

You got me, thats definitely the reason why i'd want to visit India.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hmm i got some
    What made you get into sonic games? (besides how cool and cute the characters looked)
    What was the first videogame you ever played?
    Favorite pokemon?
    Would you rather have a large friend group or small friend group?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Hmm i got some
    What made you get into sonic games? (besides how cool and cute the characters looked)
    What was the first videogame you ever played?
    Favorite pokemon?
    Would you rather have a large friend group or small friend group?

It started off when I got the Genesis and my first game ever, which was Sonic The hedgeho 2. After we kind of it it ff. I loved the music and speed it offered. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is actually one of my favorite games of all time. Sonic may not be good now, but he was back then.

Like I said my first video game was Sonic The Hedgehog 2 :)

Hmm, as of now my Favorite Pokemon is Gardevior, i'm in love with its design. Especially its Mega Evolution.

Probably large groups since that's what i'm used to. Since i was apart of the School Council, I quickly became friends with everyone apart of it.

Do you prefer living in Japan or another country?

Least favorite food?

As of now, i'd stick with japan. I was living in America for a year and it really wasn't my cup of tea. It was a little too different. Kinda had not the pest experience. Like when i visited New York City while I was staying there, we were stuck on a Bridge because people were literally laying out on the bridge. It was scary.

My least favorite food? Would probably be Uni. It's terrible filling they add to sushi. made me sick for weeks. :(

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    How do you feel about Froslass?

What is the worst anime you've ever seen?

What is your favorite restaurant in America so far?

Back