• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chikan Alert

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Heyo.

My real name is Seyashi, i'm 24 and from the Nakasu District in Japan. A.K.A the Red Light District.(Yeah that's how I got my name) I moved to Okinawa before starting my first year oh Highschool. I love playing video games, especially into Sonic Games. I work as in a huge construction area in Okinawa atm. I'm 4'9..really short. Believe it or not I dont talk much. Didnt make any friends until my first year of HighSchool(Studied too much xD) when a boy I call Zura practically forced me to join the Student council.

And uh..ask me anything ^_^

Years
    Hi Nakasu! Or Seyashi, whatever you prefer. :3

Favorite food?

I've seen some pretty silly Japanese TV shows that either make me shocked or make me smile. What's your favorite TV show there, if any?

If you could pick another country to live in, which would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Hi Nakasu! Or Seyashi, whatever you prefer. :3

Favorite food?

I've seen some pretty silly Japanese TV shows that either make me shocked or make me smile. What's your favorite TV show there, if any?

If you could pick another country to live in, which would you choose?

Yakitori is definitely my favorite food! My mom makes it so perfectly with the fish. It takes so long to make, we only have it once in a while, making it even more special.

My favorite TV show that's not anime is Itazura na Kiss. its a cute Romance. There really aren't any other good shows that aren't anime here ^_^

Hmm, well I've already experienced living in America. I'd say England probably because of its gorgeous countryside. I'm a sucker for amazing views

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Hey Naka! or I can call you Sayashi? :O

Hmm, what's the thing that you like the most about your job?

What do you think about the fact that Sonic was the first videogame that I ever played?

Do you know that short girls are awfully cute? so you shouldn't feel bad for your height?

What's the best song that you ever heard?

If I ask you for five places to visit in Japan, you would make me a list of them?

What do you think about the band Dire Straits?

Either name is fine lol

I love when we finally get out on the field and start building. I can't life much, but i do enjoy enforcing orders on for what goes where and who is in charge of a specific location. Fun bossing people around.

I was quite surprised Sonic was the first game you've ever played. it was mine also. i started off with a Sega Genesis and Sonic 2.

Oh I know, I always got extra treatment when I went to school xD

Hmm, I think i found my new favorite this year
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZICRPt8ub5g
    Arashi is amazing ^_^

Yeah, it would be no problem at all. I know a couple of decent places you could visit. For example one of the many Cat Islands.

Dire Straits, their a pretty cool band. Love the background music the best. Tbh i'm not entirely used to music outside of Japan

srinator

Do you aspire to become one?
    If I come to Japan would u be my guide?
    Short girls are cute, taking advantage of that is not. Bad naka.
    Favourite bs people?
    What do u do when ur alone on a Saturday night?
    One thing u would like to change about the server?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Why are you so obsess over chikans?
    Do you aspire to become one?
    If I come to Japan would u be my guide?
    Short girls are cute, taking advantage of that is not. Bad naka.
    Favourite bs people?
    What do u do when ur alone on a Saturday night?
    One thing u would like to change about the server?

I'm not obsessed over them, if anything im cautious ;)
    I would aspire aspire to become one of your kind sri.
    If you promise to keep your hands to yourself, ill think about it.
    Hmm, Archy of course. Dont worry you too sri
    Sing out loud and run around the house, or play games like I always do
    Find a way to not make it not dead all the time, probably start off by getting rid of you >:)

srinator

I am the reason why it's even alive for the few time it is, why do u wanna get rid of me?
    Why am I small while archer is in big font size, smh Baka.
    Do u think u can ever be as smart as me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I am the reason why it's even alive for the few time it is, why do u wanna get rid of me?
    Why am I small while archer is in big font size, smh Baka.
    Do u think u can ever be as smart as me?

Ahh true, you're pretty much the Comedic Relief. I'll keep you around as a pet.
    Pfft, I've always been smarter than you. No challenge for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Would you hug me?

You have any special reason to be quiet with people?

You like to boss people around, but what happens if somebody starts to give you orders?

You own a piano?

What do you think about the following Pokemons: Altaria, Salamence, Magneton, Latias, Gardevoir, Torterra, Staraptor, Keldeo

Do you like competitve Pokemon battles?

If I gifted you food, you would like it?

Hmm, depends on my mood really.

Well it's kinda my fault I don't talk to people much. My dad was focused on me being successful and i didn't want to let him down. I took a lot of extra classes keeping me at school until around 7-8 in the evening. That on top of taking Kyudo classes. I really didn't have time for anything, until I joined the council

I don't mind being given orders...depending on what the orders are that is.

I do, I have it hooked up to Synthesia. So you could say i'm a cheater >:)

I love Altaria's design, it's adorable. I just hate it's Mega Evolution, its a pain to deal with. Salamence is a pretty cool Pokemon, everyone in my school used it back during Gen 4. I was gonna get into using it, but I never got the chance. Magneton is meh, i don't really like it much. Latias is pretty cute, I don't think I've ever used it though. I've caught it, so its just been sitting there in my PC. Gardevior is one of my favorite Pokemon, it's elegant design and its strength. I used it a lot in R/S/E. Torterra is my second favorite Gen 4 Pokemon, first being Empoleon. I used it in my Platinum playthrough, since I used Infernape in Pear and Empoleon in Diamond. Staraptor is one of my favorite Pokemon in general, probably because I used it in all of my Gen 4 playthroughs and got a HA one in BW2. Keldeo is a pretty cool Pokemon. Didn't notice it much until I started using it on my competitive teams

I do enjoy competetive Pokemon battles. I'd battle a lot of people during my HighSchool days. I probably stopped getting 100% into it when BW2 happened...or Mega Evolution. Kinda turned me off lol

Depends on what kind of food it is :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Do you wish you could get taller?

Where have you traveled?

What's your idea of a perfect date with someone?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Do you wish you could get taller?

Where have you traveled?

What's your idea of a perfect date with someone?

I've always wished I could get taller, but it doesn't seem like ill be growing anymore xD

So far I've been to the United States, St,Kitts, Italy, Hong Kong, Half of China, Costa Rica, Dubai, and all of Japan. Definitely planning more trips soon.

Well you'd have to have an entire evening planned out. For a place to eat, I wouldn't want anywhere too over the top. i'd kinda feel too out of place. Most of the time after we're done eating we go out to Karaoke Bars which give you private Karaoke rooms. i love going to them ^_^. Most of the time guys here plan perfect dates once in a while so they set into night events like Fireworks or when Candle flowers are lit and sent down the river. It makes for a much more beautiful scene.

Back