• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Childish Habits

Ya or nah?

• Ya

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm 5 what do you expect

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I sleep with a nightlight still. I don't know why, but I like having a source of light, since it helps me to fall asleep, and I have a bunch of stuffed animals arranged on my bed solely to take up space and because I still love them. I just don't snuggle or hug them anymore.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I don't sleep with my stuffed animals, but I still collect them. I call my father "Daddy" and he tucked me into bed every night until I was in high school. I fell asleep by playing a music box.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Not really. I like the dark, and I don't sleep with any stuffed animals. I can ride a bike just fine.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have a hard time sleeping without a source of light nearby, so I always try to keep either my nightlight open, or my TV.
    Aside from that, I lost most of my childish habits....well, almost XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I have so many, I used to play with the little kids, jump around when I'm happy and play with my stuff toys.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The love of Pokemon
    I love watching all the latest animated films
    I pinch people to annoy them

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I don't think I have any childish habits besides playing Pokemon. That's the only childish thing I do. Other than that, I can support myself very well.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yeah, obvs. :]
    Sleeping with my yellow bunny which has had too many names to remember (Ex: Mitchell and Ashley.. It's a girl bunny though). It's as old as me ;D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    There's a small collection of stuffed animals I have that I simply refuse to get rid of.
    I stopped sleeping with a light on when I was 14.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I tend to make childish jokes and laugh in a childish manner. I also run up to friends and betch-slap them for fun.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I talk to my birds as if they're alive... I mean, able to understand. :x

Um. There's probably more, but that's all I can really think of.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I talk to myself when I'm alone. And I have a lot of stuff animals lying in my room, and some I sleep with, if they don't manage to fall off the bed. I also talk in third person if I'm bored, or pronounce words or talk in a childish way.

There are a lot of other childish things I do, but that's because I have to entertain my nephew's and nieces. XD;

:x

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I can't ride a bike.... xD
    I still sleep with a nightlight, but it's out of habit, not that I'm scared the monsters are gonna get me. xD

Back