• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gift

Heartless33

Master Cloner
Years
  • u never replied to my message. are u giving away movie darkrai right now? if not sorry for disturbing... if yes then u can get one of my EV,d pokemon

I will be giving the darkrai tomorrow

Do you have shinies left for trading?

yes I still have a lot of shiny's left

I know I'm a bit early but I sooo want a movie Darkrai :D

So yeah , just tell me to log in around what time and I'll be there :D

will do

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    i would like a shiny bold togepi UT or shiny swablu UT (good nature plz)
    fc - 4769-0771-7962
    ill meet u on wifi

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    ? you did? i never traded with u? maybe it was my bro. brb lemme go ask him, and i changed my avatar like 2 days ago. xD

ps: yea it was my bro... srry, he transfered the shiny pikachu to his game.... he doesnt noe how to connect with wifi on his game, so he used mine... ehh...

can i have a shiny UT bold togepi or shiny UT swablu (good nature) for myself though?
    i havent been on for like 7 days... so yea...

merry christmas!!! btw

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    ill be on wifi waiting, i guess... i always wanted an eved shiny togekiss or eved shiny altaria to beat my bro... xD
    my friend code is 4769-0771-7962.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    um... then lets see... can i have a shiny.... modest pikachu if u have one? since my bro has adamant i want a modest... xD

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    if you're there want to try the battle and trade the electabuzz now?

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • ok everyone can have their pokemon but my wifi is down again and I don't know when I'm getting it back so those of you that want a shiny please pm me so a can keep track of things ;)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • ok since it's technically christmas day in a few timezones of the world can I request that shiny Electabuzz and/or that movie darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    since its christmas today i would like my movie darkrai ... unfortunally i can trade casue my wifi has crapped out and i'm working on it so could u hold my darkrai thanks heartless

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
  • Merry Christmas Everyone (well in less than 3 hours it will be over in Here)! I would like a movie darkrai & that shiny latios (that i requested a few days ago)

Back