• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Is Coming Soon......

Do You Believe In Santa Claus?

• Yes, I Believe In Good-Jolly Old St. Nick.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • No, Hes Just A Big Fake.

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • I Really Don't Want To Talk About It Now *Boo-Hoo*

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I don't believe in Santa. I used to, but no longer.

As for my Christmas List:

Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE volumes 6, 11, and 14
    xxxHolic volumes 3, 4, and 10
    Chobits DVDS
    Chobits collectibles (Keychains, pins, etc.)
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

For Christmas, we're opening our presents on Christmas Eve, and then the next day going to my Grandma's house and then going to San Antonio.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I don't believe in Santa anymore ~;; I try to,but omgsh,its so hard to xD;
    I never get presents under my treee anymore ;^; AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK PUTTING THAT THING UP IS xD But anywho,who am I to speak,fer those who still believe,maybe I was just a bad girl fer a consecutive number of years >_>; xDD

But anywho,I am spending my Christmas in Mexico,so I am very excited x] As fer my wish list,welll not really anything as of now~ [since I doubt I'll get it xP]

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    My family doesn't have all too much money right now, so I think I'm just going to ask for a Wacom 6x8 tablet, and pay half for it. That's good enough for me, anyway. I know my grandma's gonna find some dumb toy to buy me...blaaargh. Maybe I can ask her to get me Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker...>.>

mvtm

Years
    I guess,it would be polite of me not to ask for Christmas presents.. as i am going to get a brand new 2008 Civic EX-L :P

Did i mentioned , i would love to get a Wii with Brawl and Mario Galaxy?!!

Short Bus Mafia

i herd u liek me
    Years
    I want Utada Hikaru to release a new album...>.>
    If she does that, I'll be happy this Christmas.
    Even if it doesn't come until sometime after.
    Still, it's what I want.
    [tear]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Christmas is defintely my favorite holiday. Here's my list:

-Xbox 360 Arcade Pack (yeah that's right. It's going to be on sale, so I'll just buy it and the the 20GM memory drive since that's going to be on sale as well.)
    -Asassain's Creed
    -Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    -Money money money
    -Maybe a book or two. If not, a DS game

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    first off, i think the XBOX360 sucks, even though tons of people will disagree with me. there are so many pointless games for the XBOX360, even though its the same for the wii, but the wii has better 9Super Mario Galaxy, Super MArio Brawl etc.). And what does the XBOX360 have? Halo 3. Thats the only game i think that isn't pointless for the XBOX360, and it still has a suckish storyline.

Also, everyone stop calling me AnimeDDR Or Anime Or DDR Kid. I don't like it! Call me AnimeDDR110 Or Mike.

Oh yeah, that was spam. :x

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to. You should know now that game publishers finally got smart and stopped making Console Exclusive games, except for games for the Wii. Halo 3 is about the only Console Exclusive game for Xbox (don't use an argument that it isn't, because that's not really the point.) and I do agree, Halo 3 is not a good follow-up to Halo 2, hence why it's not on my Wishlist. If you read my Wishlist, you should know that I go more for the RPG and other types of games -- FPSes are not my thing.

Now to not be completely offtopic, I had some weird Santa Claus phase thing. I stopped believe in him at like the age of seven, but then all my friends still believed in him, so I stated believing in him again. XDD; Then, at like the age of nine, I stopped once and for all. I don't have any siblings, which is why I carried on the Santa charade for so long. >: What can I say? I liked the idea of a big guy breaking into houses to give presents!

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Oh yeah, that was spam. :x

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to. You should know now that game publishers finally got smart and stopped making Console Exclusive games, except for games for the Wii. Halo 3 is about the only Console Exclusive game for Xbox (don't use an argument that it isn't, because that's not really the point.) and I do agree, Halo 3 is not a good follow-up to Halo 2, hence why it's not on my Wishlist. If you read my Wishlist, you should know that I go more for the RPG and other types of games -- FPSes are not my thing.

oh sorry, i would have actually thought you had halo 3 already. it is not a good-follow up, as you said.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm, I don't think my family goes all out doing anything. On Christmas Eve, my mom and I bake cookies and stuff while jamming out to Christmas music on the radio though :> Then we do our final gift wrapping if it isn't already done. On Christmas day, we open presents and then go to my Aunt's house to see the rest of my intermediate family and have Christmas dinner / get more gifts.

Christmas wish list:
    pink DS Lite [which I already got <3]
    gift cards to my favorite stores

I can't wait for the holiday~

Years

But anywho,I am spending my Christmas in Mexico,so I am very excited x] As fer my wish list,welll not really anything as of now~ [since I doubt I'll get it xP]

Yay! Where in Mexico? Come to the north, we'll get snow. Hopefully. D:

I don't need anything but to see my family happy again. I hope we all cheer up because of the holidays and winter~ That's my list!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I dont believe in Santa, I believe in the Christmas Princess.
    Ironically I also believe she wears blue (which is ironically the color of Hannakau (sp?)

For Christmas, the hilight of my presents is the tablet I'll be getting. A cgi artist needs a tablet sooner or later

As for the Christmas spirit. Screw it. I'm joining the Grinch this year.
    Seriously, I was watching a nice movie and whenever the commercials came on, all ten of them were entirely Christmas
    made me wanna gauge my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver.
    *I think I'm going through a stage*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll be getting...Nothing :3

My Parent's decided a Vacation back to my home country Australia would be much better...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't believe in him I stopped when I was like 2.5 years old.

Wish List
    Nintendo Wii
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mario Party 8
    Walkie bits
    Clothing
    Drifloon, Spiritomb and Mismagius doll
    Large Darkrai doll
    Pokemon Bento Box

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't celebrate Christmas. Quite frankly it's a Christian festival, and I am not a Christian.

Being born into a Christian family however, I'll obviously get something. I'd like money, so I can quietly go buy what I desire by myself.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    I don't celebrate Christmas. Quite frankly it's a Christian festival, and I am not a Christian.

Being born into a Christian family however, I'll obviously get something. I'd like money, so I can quietly go buy what I desire by myself.

what religion are you? i'm christian catholic, and jewish (thgen why do i celebrate christmas?). its a long story i don't fee like talking about right now.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    lol, I'm a bit too old for believing in Santa Claus now, so Christmas has kind of lost some of it's charm, but I still love it, and it's probably my favourite time of year. Mainly because it has an atmosphere which I like. I'll probably just be getting a few Wii games this year though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    To answer your question. Damn straight I believe in Santa? If there's no Santa then who is this?!!!
    Christmas Is Coming Soon......

See, it's Santa! (Might be a child pedo, or ones who hurts little kids but he's real).
    XD

Anyway, since a few gaming things were said in here I thought I'd add my own personal view to some of this.

Call Of Duty 4 Wii
    There is no Call of Duty 4 for the Wii, just the PC, DS, PS3, and 360.
    Get a 360 and get it for that, you won't be let down.

@AnimeDDR's Christmas Wishlist: the Wii sucks.

Christmas Wishlist
    Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle
    Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (XBOX 360)
    Eternal Sonata (XBOX 360)

Mm..yeah. I might get some other thing, just so that I have some sort of surprise for Christmas. Bleh, I don't care, as long as I'm getting that Xbox. 8D
    The Wii doesn't suck (but more on that in a min).

And way to go with the 360, it's just too bad you're not getting other 360 games. XD

first off, i think the XBOX360 sucks, even though tons of people will disagree with me. there are so many pointless games for the XBOX360, even though its the same for the wii, but the wii has better 9Super Mario Galaxy, Super MArio Brawl etc.). And what does the XBOX360 have? Halo 3. Thats the only game i think that isn't pointless for the XBOX360, and it still has a suckish storyline.
    Super Mario Brawl? WTF?
    And the 360 doesn't suck.

Well, the 360 has other good games. Even if all aren't 360 exclusives.

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to.
    And you're the one who started it by the whole "Wii sucks" thing (doesn't matter if it's striked out or not).

Ok, here's my little take on both consoles (and this is coming from a Wii60 owner, so no one say "Well, how would you know what you're talking about?"). They both got their pros and cons. But both of you are wrong, the Wii doesn't suck, nor does the 360 (if you want to say "It sucks" then say it from a ownership standpoint, it works best). It just depends on the games you want to play. If you want more mini-game type games or franchise games (such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc) then the Wii is the safe bet. If you want more shooters, and online play then you got with the 360. Personally, I play (and like) the 360 better. But that'll change when Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out (the 360 will get a foot of dust before I play it again when Brawl comes out). And if you see pointless games on a console this is what you do... don't buy them. I would never buy something like "Happy Feet" for the Wii, nor would I buy "Kane & Lynch: Dead Men" for the 360.

Anyway... back on topic.

My wishlist this year? Money, that's it for me. I want money so I can buy me an HDTV (so I can put the 360 and Wii on it). I would love to ask for a PS3 and a few games (I just got to think a bit on the games), an HDTV, money, a component cable switcher, a few more games, and an iPod touch. But I know that isn't going to happen, so I'm going to stick to money. XD

Allen-kun

Banned
    Years
    I believe in Santa! He's my dad. =D

As for celebrating this christmas, I'll be getting ready for my parents to leave for overseas.

PARTIESALLNIGHTLONGWHENTHEY'REGONE.

But either than that, I have no clue what I'll be doing this year.

I guess I'll have to wait until then.

Hmm, wishlist..

A Shiba Inu puppy. D: I know I won't get one, but I want one. ;;

I would trade anything for a puppy!

Even my PS3. :x

Back