• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    i too would like to battle hypergaming's gym.

hypergaming. i want your shiny gyarados 4 my flareon.

Last edited:

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
    Willis, alltaria and taper100 defeated the fire gym.

I'm thinking of changing from a hatched flareon to a hatched fire starter pokemon of their choice with it having an eggmove. What do you guys think. Also I am leaving for Vacation until June 17th. I might be on tomorrow or a random day in between if i get access to wifi.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    My gym is reopened for business, I just finished my team. All challenges that are not made on this thread are null and void. So if you were PM'd by anyone for a battle and lost, you do not have to give out your prize and the match does NOT count.

Years
    hey willis, i've been on PC for about two weeks and checked this thread every time i was on and have not seen Keora, the fighting gym leader, on once?

how do you expect challengers to beat this league when one gym leader is almost never on?

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I have a new special rule: I will change my Wildcard Pokemon as often

I'd also like to challenge all other Gym Leaders

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    i dont mind
    Im not using my usual team so it will be new for both of us XP
    still its heavily steel based so STAB's Wont be much use XPPP
    maby ishouldent have said that

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    By the way guys, Keora is my little brother, his team isnt quite finished yet so you gotta give him time.

Tom, if you want to challenge me I am open now.

What FC do we use?

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    I would kind of prefer it if you didnt flee mate.. but it doesnt matter GG :)

I fled cos i promised falconjoker a match and It would just have been me dying to toxic Also You get the win anyway

Willis If i have time after falconjoker i will battle you :P can i just Pm you?
    use platinum FC plz i should put in my sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back