• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Hey, willis, i'll challenge you. although i'm not very good, i still have fun. whad'ya say?

also, could you put all of my information down, willis? i've got everything except for a prize.

Last edited:

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Sure thing...you might wanna take that badge pic outta your sig. Its hella huge and prolly against sig limit rules. xP
    i'm not even sure how it got that big, i edited it, but i guess that didn't work...so, meet me at the wifi club.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    you seem to have 8 gym leaders (if aprslw becomes dark leader). If so I would like to apply for the elite four.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Well, I am waiting on him to see how well he does in the battle.

I still haven't decided what some of the criteria for the E4 are. So wait on that for a bit.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    XD They have to be both of us using our OU teams? Wow, that's harsh dude.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Apparently! Well good luck to anyone who would challenge us for the spots! XD They'll probably need it, to be perfectly honest.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Yeah...most likely. The champion is the person that beats ALL of the gyms and the E4.

Well RAcast, we both can use the battles as data collection and see how well they do. Not necessarily beat both of us. If they do, its good stuff right there.

None, all gyms are filled.

Years
  • sorry i cant yet my team is with someone right now i should get them back today or tommorow or whenever knil decides to finally show up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back