• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
Chroma League [Now Open]

~Approved by Color Me Evil~

╦══════════════╦
Chroma League

Rules:

1. Always follow the PokéCommunity rules.

2. No Ubers

3. Follow the specific rules for each Gym

4. The Following Clauses are in effect for EVERY Gym unless stated otherwise by the Gym Leader:
Evasion Clause
Sleep Clause
No OHKO
Species Clause
Item Clause [No more the three of a single item on a team. I.E: No team shall have Leftovers on all Pokemon in the team.]
Self Kill Clause [If you use Self Destruct or Explosion when you have only one pokemon left, that is an automatic forfeiture of the match on your behalf.]

5. If any of the above clauses are broken, you will be disqualified.

6. If you lose to a gym and would like a rematch, please wait until all other challengers at the gym are done.

7. No spamming

8. NO HACK POKEMON AT ALL. Not even if it is just for Shininess.

9. This is only for Wifi battles on the DS games. Sorry Pokemon Battle Revolution people.

10. Have Fun. Sure, its okay to be serious and junk, but the smack talking needs to be left at the door.

11. As soon as you make your challenge to the first gym leader, you are not allowed to change your team for the other ones. This is to help prevent people coming in with teams full of pokemon that are super effective against whole gyms and then switching to another team of the next gyms weakness. [I.E: A team of fighting for the normal gym. Then switch to an electric team for the Water Gym.] I will keep track of teams entered. You are allowed to have two switches per match. Meaning you can switch out only two of your pokemon between matches.

12. Do not PM the gym leaders for a League battle. If you do, your match will be Null and Void and you will not get your win or prize. All Challenges MUST be made on the League Thread.

13. Do not PM/VM the Gym Leaders unless they tell you to if it has something to do with a battle.

I will add rules as I see fit in order to curb certain behaviors.

Gym leader Applications: PM me all Applications, including your FC and your roster. The title should read [Chroma Application]. Don't be offended, I just want to make sure the Gym Leaders know what their doing in competitive play. I don't wanna see a single Ninjask with Agility. EVER!

╦══════════════╦
Gyms

Leave a post declaring your challege, Some Gyms have special rules you must follow. These Rules are subject to change.

Normal Gym

Leader: Willis
FC: 5413 6488 5731
Special Rules: No Special Rule
Prize: Any Shiny, Non EV'd Pokemon or a Shiny Hunt Request from my thread. [The hunt will be for free mind you.]
Badge: Coming Soon!

Fighting Gym
Leader: Keora
FC: 3781 4931 3668
Prize: Level 1 Tyrogue

Water

Leader: Matzzz
FC: 2063-6152-8363
Prize: Level 1 Staryu with Thunder Bolt, Ice Beam and Surf

Fire
Leader: Hypergaming
FC: 2320 2846 4883
Prize: 1 Fire Stater Pokemon of your choice from any Region

Dark
Leader: aprslw
FC: 1548 1711 2544
Special Rule: Match must be played in a Double Battle
Prize: Egg Move Murkrow

Grass/Poison
Leader: natedogg
FC: 2063 5416 0134
Special Rules: No Special Rules
Prize: Anything from his trade thread

Flying
Leader: Chimpoleon
FC: 5070 0784 3269
Special Rule: No Special Rules
Prize: [Pending]

Steel
Leader: RAcastBlaster
FC: 0817-9923-2269
Special Rule: "No more than two pokemon on a team may share a type.

You may have Scizor (Bug/Steel) and Yanmega (Bug/Flying) but not Scizor (Bug/Steel), Yanmega (Bug/Flying) and Staraptor (Normal/Flying).

Additionally, you may have two pokemon that have identical dual types; ie. Metagross and Bronzong (Steel/Psychic) on the same team."
Prize: A request from his Trading Thread.

If you are applying for a Gym Leader Position, Your team must be composed of at least 5 Pokémon of your chosen type and one Wild Card Type that still follows the No Uber Rule.

╦══════════════╦
Elite 4

Okay, time for E4 stuff. In order to apply, you must beat Me AND RAcastBlaster or Matzzz to be considered for the slot. PLEASE NOTE: I will not be using my Normal team, I will be using my OU team.

╦══════════════╦
Champion

Whoever is the first to clear all gyms and all the Elite 4 members is the new Champion. Afterwards, The Champion will be replaced by someone if they beat the Gyms, The Elite 4 and the Current Champion. This will repeat until the end of the League.

Open to challengers now that we have all Gyms Filled.

╦══════════════╦
Challengers

Altaria221 -Defeated Normal Gym and Fire Gym. [If I missed any, lemme know.]
rebelrexx- Defeated Water and Dark Gym.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
What? No Steel gym? Despite the fact that Steel types now rule the metagame? Or perhaps that's why there's no Steel gym?

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
I could sub out the Dark Gym for Steel. Would you be interested in being the Steel Leader if there is one?

EDIT: Problem Solved. Dark Types are more Secondary anyways.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Very good, sign me up then! I've technically got enough for a steel team, but I'm currently in the middle of revamping a few of my metallic friends, so save the spot for me, if you would, and I'll give you my roster sometime tomorrow, just keep in mind that it I'll be sending you what my team will look like, not what it currently does.

thegsman

Silver Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Well i might be a Psychic Gym Leader.
But im not done with my team yet. so reserve it for me please. I will tell you something.
My powerful Alakazam and Gardevoir are gonna be there as the tough one.
The reward i wil give for somone beating me is a rare candy.
I think
Special rule might be: you can't use more than one kind of item or berry

P.S. I may be new to the forums, but im not new to pokemon. I have pokemon blue, yellow, crystal, firered, shinygold, emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! Also Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Ranger, so i have A LOT OF EXPERIERNCE with Pokemon

thegsman

Silver Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Well you are the normal gym leader so i wanted to make a picture of the gym which you give to all who defeat you.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
As I said, I am not worrying about the E4 any time soon, but I am planning to drop the Electric Gym for a fire gym anyways. So PM me your rosters.

Ho-oh and tgsman and we can do some test battles, My Normal team is just about finished EVing.

Also tgsman, if you can make more badges like that I would appreciate it.

thegsman

Silver Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Anyways my team may consist 6 pokemon.
My friend code is : 2879-6055-9755 (Diamond) its more progressed than Platinum
I might make more badges after training my team up a bit ( a few more levels and EVs)

Anyways here is my info in picture. The Pokemon are not my team but my Crystal team, shinygold team, and SoulSilver Team.
I was to lazy to enter my online stats
EDIT:oops

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I'm pretty much ready, I just need to trade over my... probably shouldn't have announced that. XD I wasn't in my right mind posting that.

Last edited:

thegsman

Silver Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Willis i am just finished leveling and EVing too. We could have a battle though it has to be 2879-6055-9755 Name Mike

We could do a test battle this Wednesday at 7:00 PM (Central Time) Calculate it to your timezone by a google search. We could also do Friday at 7:00 PM. You chose.

Also RAcastblaster what pokemon are you giving as a reward. I thinking of giving a lv 1 beldum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back