• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chunao- A journey in the footsteps of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
  • [OOC:ORO! you young people move to fast! slow down to TURTLE!!!:End OOC]

Refr stumbled into the town after a long night of hiking through woods. At one AM, when he could see the lights of the town, he finnally stoped at the nearest tree, and went to sleep. But like most days, he promptly woke four hours later, at FIVE. He slowly stumbled into the town holding a wooden cup full of apple juice in one hand, and a small map in the other. His scarf was just under his chin, his pack bumping into his side as he walked, He marched forth without fear, Or any knowlage of who was on the road. He bumped into many Early morning runners, just now returning from their runs.

After two hours of Stumbling along the road trying to stay awake he finnaly made it to the building that had been circled on his map, Some sort of Lab or something like that. As he entered he heard some one yell "Creep" and he looked around before trying to take another swig from the wooden cup... Only to learn that it was empty. As he looked into the empty cup with one eye he said plainly, "Yes, yes I am. But why are you calling me that even if you dont know me?" He asked out loud before removing his bandana so that his grey hair could be seen. He looked for a spot to sit, only to stop him self, He knew if He sat, he would fall asleep. He noticed a broken Music Box on the ground and a girl was leaning over it, nearly in tears.

He shoved his cup into his bag and walked over and looked at the Broken heap of metal and wood, "Wow, must have been really nice when it was still working." he said, His voice horse and Ice cold. "Who broke it?" he asked, wanting to beat the person who did the crime. He loved little novelty idems like those things. They made his cold heart happy.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • OOC: We'll have an OOC thread soon. And this IS gooing very fast :p Give your buddies a chance to post!

CHAPTER 2: In which you get yoour first Pokéemoon, prepare for your joourney, and takeyour first tottering steps outside Rockpoint Town. ONLY one post inside the lab with Orchard!

Arthur watched the scenes in silence, and as usual, he didn't understand a thing. Had that girl tried to check him out, or what?

Suddenly, the door to the lab opened, and a beaming professor Orchard walked out to greet them. "Welcome, youngsters!" he said and rubbed his hands in exitement. "Today is a big day for you all. You are about to recieve your very own Pokémon, not to mention the Chunao Pokédex and five Pokéballs from me! What Pokémon you'll get is a secret- but everyone is rare in Chunao, and you'll all have a different one! SO, without further addo, let's get started! One at a time please... Arthur, you'll come in after all the others" he added as an afterthought as he walked back into the lab, waiting for the first hopeful youngster to follow him.

Of course, Arthur could understand this. No favorizing sons and blah blah blah. Yet he was a little sad as he walked over to the couch ad slumped down in it.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • "Well....greetings Proffesor... how are you today?" Luke said as he approached Proffesor and bowed politely. "So, am I first in line to get a Pokemon or shall we let the girls go first" He said and winked. Luke turned around when he heard a shout from i'Aisha, "Creep" She yelled to Gael. "Hm....this guy is nothing but trouble, I better keep an eye on him" Luke thought in himself and then turned back to Proffesor who answered to him: "Oh no, since you're first, let's give you your Pokemon" He said that as he led Luke towards Pokeballs. Soon they were near them and Proffesor took one labeled with his name and gave him that along with white PokeDex and 5 PokeBalls. Luke put his PokeBalls on his belt and PokeDex in his pocket. After that Luke shook hands with Proffesor and walked out to the lobby. "Hey i'Aisha and Sapphire, Proffesor started handing out Pokemons" Luke said, not mentioning Gael at all, just giving him a strict look and bumping in his shoulder while leaving laboratory. When he was out he leaned on the wall....

OOC: Can someone take control of my character for one week? Until I get back from my trip?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Riger yawned and saw Luke walk out with his' new Pokemon and rushed to get his second. "Proffesor Nice to see ya" Riger said trying to
    suck up to get slugma. the por handed him his first Pokemon a pokedex and five Pokeballs he sliped th stuff into his pocket and the Pro said that the pokemon was slugma. Riger walked out To the lobby
    just to see Luke bump Gale Thinking to him self "people are so mean". When he got out he saw Luke leaning on the wall and sat on the steps to wait for the others.

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Sapphire watched as Luke shouted about entering the office and receiving his first Pokemon. Sapphire smiled and watched him disappear. There was now another person in the place. He had entered with something on his head, but took it off to reveal grey hair. Sapphire raised an eyebrow, he looked tired and worn as though he had been walking for hours and hours. She then looked to i'Ashia. "D-Don't call him a creep." She stated looking st Gael. "he's trying to comfort me."Sapphire stated before turning to the grey haired mystery person who had walked over to the three, after saying something about being called a creep. "Oh no! She wasn't calling you a creep!" Sapphire stated, apologizing silently on behalf of i'Ashia.

"Wow. Must have been really nice when it was still working. Who broke it?" The boy said, not even stating his name. Sapphire turned away a small blush on her cheeks from the embarrassment of her being the one to break it. She didn't know what to say, she was just so upset over it all.

"I-I did. I jumped up and the box flew out of my bag an smashed on the floor." Sapphire picked up the key that wound it up. She placed it in the little whole and turned it gently. The music started to play again and she then picked up the lid of the box. "It should be that hard to fix, it looks like it's only came of the hinges." Sapphire studied it carefully."It's going to cost a lot of money to fix though."

The lid of the music box had a mirror on it, like most of them do. The main bit of it had a circle of wood that was slightly more worn than the rest of it. As the melody played the small piece span round and round as a small, elegant wood carved Pokémon bobbed up and down around the circle, as though it was running around. The Pokémon was shaped funny with the tail of a mermaid. Some of the paint had peeled off it in places, but it was still clearly a Vaporeon. The box it's self was made out of mahogany. It was decorated on the outside with golden colour, but it was still quite plain. On the top of the box was looked to be and emblem. It was a star in a circle with the face of a winking Eevee in the middle of it. It was also scratched a little but all the outside detail had been made in the gold pain, so the Eevee wasn't coloured in any other way.

"I guess we should go and get our Pokémon after Luke comes out, hey?"

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • i'Aisha watched as the two boys left with their Pokédex and Pokémon. She then turned to Professor Orchard and then to Sapphire. Orchard then raised his hand and pointed at i'Aisha, "You there. Come and collect your Pokémon! I haven't got all day you know!" He shouted snappily. She looked around - hoping he was not pointing at her. But as she was the only girl there other than Sapphire - whom was stood far away from her. She knew she was the one who he had summoned.

She approached the desk in which Pokéballs lay silently waiting for their masters - and approched the one labled: "i'Aisha." Grinning she lifted her hand above it and looked up to Orchard - to see if she had his approval. He nodded and grinned. Orhard then turned around and picked up a belt - this belt had five empty Pokéballs hanging down from it - plus a small thin red Pokédex. "Thank you." She said gratefully. i'Aisha then aimed her Pokéball towards te ground and clicked a small white button - the Pokéball then leaped out of her hands and in a flash of brilliant green light - a Skorupi emerged.

She turned to the Professor with a bright smile on her face. He folded his arms proudly, "I knew you would like that one. I had a word with your mother prior to this day asking her what Pokémon she recommends out of the small list of starters I had. This was her choice. Would you like to give him a nickname?" He asked.

i'Aisha smirked, "Yeah..." She then looked to at the Skorupi deep in thought. "He is cute - looks brave and strong. Nice colour. Purple. I will call him...Apollo" She said happily. The Professor smiled and she lifted up her Pokéball which had fell to the floor. "Apollo! Return!"

In a flash of green light the Skorupi returned to the Pokéball it lay in before she released it. And i'Aisha ran out of the lab filled with excitment.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • ~ Creep! ~

(Ooc: pink represents i'Aisha's voice, blue is Gael's as usual)

"Creep!"

The words resonated inside of Gael's head as it repeated itself over and over. He had been trying to comfort Sapphire, and I mean he could understand that he wasn't the best but… Creep! is all he could think.

Also, apparently EVERYBODY was interested in what had happened to Sapphire, as Gael just started to see more and more people coming out of nowhere, first i'Aisha, who… Creep!... yeah…. Afterwards, Luke bumped his shoulder
    a**hole, and for some reason there was some old dude-like-kid who decided to take it upon himself to come over, take off his bandana and show us his GREY hair… and complain about being called a Creep! Goddamn you STOP! he thought angrily at the memory, regretful of what had happened even though it wasn't in his control.

It took a long time for it to happen, but Sapphire told i'Aisha not to call him a freak… yeah, too late for that!, Gael thought, ready to leave at once. He then glared to the grey-hair kid who had just come in as the professor called i'Aisha to get her Pokémon…
    "Sure, since we're all itching to talk about you even though we hadn't seen you… smart one" he told him in a quiet but spiteful voice.

Not waiting for any sort of reply, Gael decided to walk in the direction of the professor's office as i'Aisha walked out. Gael avoided eye contact with the cheerful girl at all costs thinking to himself that she was too airheaded and brash to consider herself 'shy'. Get out of my sight! he thought repulsed.

As he walked into Prof. Orchard's office, he took the belt that was handed to him along with a black PokéDex without uttering a word, and completely uninterested on what the professor had to say. All he said was
    "thank you" as he made his way out again as promptly as he had gone in.

He only stopped to witness the broken box on the floor from a distance
    "…".

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr stumbled over to the desk, "Who are you?" the man in the coat asked. "The Ghost Fox of the North, DOC. My name is Refr, I like being away from humans as much as I can, SO can we get this done?" He said coldly. "I don't see you on any of the new trainer lists..." Refr Sighed before he handed the professor a small slip of paper, "I like carbon copies better than that new crap you people use, to easy to get stolen." Refr said as the Professor read the slip, then handed him the stuff that was laid out on the table, Refr handed back the pokedex, "I wont need this," He stated pulling out a small green book,"Like I said, I like carbon copies." before he shoved the book back into his bag and Walked back to the Girl, "I can fix that for you." he said, not showing any emotion, "I can fix a lot of things." He stared at the little box, "I wont even charge you."

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Luke was leaning on the wall waiting for everyone to get out. When he saw Gael going out, Luke approached him: "Do you rea-....." He tried too say, but then he was interrupted from someone: "Are you being cocky again...". "That....vo-voice..." Luke said to himself and then turned around. A tall young man, with brown hair and glasses approached him. "..I thought I teached you better...." The man said, as everyone outside was watching in surprise. "Br-Brother......what are you doing here?" Luke asked trembling tremendously. "I am in a visit for few days, maybe less" He answered: "I just cleared out my Kanto journey and soon I willl go in Johto, but I came to visit my family before that." "Well then brother" Luke said when he pulled himself together: "I am not going on my journey until you leave, you can teach me alot about Pokemon, will you? A smile came on Rick's face: "Of course...young brother, now shall we go home?".....

OOC: Well, guys I am gone for one week starting from today. This what I wrote is some kind of excuse why Luke isn't on journey yet. And that's it, take care and see you soon.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • i'Aisha watched as Luke walked away without saying goodbye, she rolled her eyes, "Typical" she thought to herself before smiling at the thought of her own Pokémon adventure. A world of possibilites had opened up for her. She grinned and turned to the labratory. Nobody else was yet coming out, "Should I wait?" she thought, before sighing, "Then again, what would be the point? Luke just left without any goodbyes, Gael is just a creepy flirt, and because I tried to defend Sapphire as Gael laughed at her, she hates me? Oh what's the point." She could feel her eyes filling up with tears, but didn't know why, she dreamed of a Pokémon adventure, in which all the trainers which collected their first Pokémon would travel the world together collected Gym Badges, but it seemed this dream had come crashing before her eyes, tears ran down her cheeks and she walked to the side of the lab and sat agaisnt a tree, tears falling from her eyes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Riger sat on the steps seeing Luke leave with his' brother and nobody coming out of the lab and i'Aisha crying by a tree he. Thinking that the group was never coming out and i'Aisha crying because Luck left and Sapphire yelled at her . Riger not wanting to make i'Aisha mad he said nice And hope not to get yelled at

"are you all right". He thought that if you got your first pokemon you would be happy go lucky but she crying. Think once again I hope she dosen't yell. Now wondering if Sapphire music box is gone get fix and think why Sapphire protected Gael. His' journey was turning out wired.

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Sapphire looked around frantically. Everyone was disappearing before her. She let a small sigh leave her lips. She was in the midsts of unborn arguments. She didn't want anyone to hate each other, but if Sapphire interfered and said anything, it would only make matters worse. She closed her eyes momentarily before looking at the broken box and over to the Professor's door. Refr had came walking out of it, looking rather emotionless and distant, but he still came over to Sapphire and offered to repair the box free of charge.

"W-Would you really?" Sapphire questioned, almost letting a tear escape, but thought it back. "Thank you ever so much." She said to the grey haired boy, bowing lowly in respect for his offer before handing him the pieces. "It means so much to me..." She looked into his eyes before turning away and running into the office of Professor Orchard. Even though the guy was a little weird, in looks and with his emotionless attitude, he seemed sweet, to offer to fix the box free of charge was something you wouldn't find in every young person you saw.

"Ah, Sapphire Joyce Malex eh?" The Professor asked before patting her head, knowing full well who she was. "I heard about your mother. A great Eevee trainer eh?" Sapphire looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow. He had obviously done his research and she nodded her head. "So I believe you wont mind having this Pokémon will you?" The doc passed her the red ball and Sapphire took it looking at it weirdly.

She pressed the center button and watched as the ball grew double it's size. She threw it against the floor and watched the small Pokémon jump out. It's brown ears twitched and it's carbon eyes stared at it's new mistress before it whispered a quiet "Vee?" at her. She looked down, completely amazed that she had got what she wished for... what she prayed for. "Gosh, I even prayed to the Sea Wizards for this!" Sapphire laughed loudly, not believing in silly myths about wizards and what not.

"Haha...." The professor laughed nervously before clearing his throat. "So, would you like to give this fellow a nickname?" He looked at Sapphire as she curled one strand of hair as she crinkled her nose and thought deeply of a name.

"Something this cute... Something so mysterious eh?" She knelt down and patted the creature on the head. "How about... Pandora?" The creature tilted it's head, not understanding, but rubbed it's head against Sapphire's legs so she assumed the Eevee had accepted the name. "Alright then Pandora, lets go outside... I think i'Ashia was crying... I want to see what's wrong.. Urh... I should talk further to Refr about that box first." She rushed out of the office and ran to the white haired boy. "Erm... with the arrangements about getting this box fixed." As she spoke, Pandora ran up her body and sat on her shoulder lazily digging small claws into Sapphire's shoulder. "How will this happen, will I have to stick around with you... or just wait or what... Uh Oh by the way! I'm Sapphire Malex! I don't think I got your name?" She smiled politely at the boy and waited for a reply, but couldn't help but feel the need to talk to i'Ashia.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • i'Aisha turned to the kid who was sat next to her trying to speak to her, he assumed she had been crying over Sapphire yelling at her, "Yeah I am fine, and why are you staring at Sapphire and then me, it had nothing to do with Sapphire! It is just everytime I try to make a good first impression people throw it back in my face, take this for instance, Gael was laughing at Sapphire because she broke her music box, I try to help her and she basically tells me to shut up, Luke is talking to me one minute then next minute focusing all his attention on Gael for some creepy strange reason, and Gael! He is just stress...I guess you are quite kind." She said smiling.

OOC: We need an OOC thread :]

The Gaurdian

Years
  • "I will get on it right now, Oh right, I'm Refr." Refr pulled out a small screw driver kit and a small box of screws, he removed the hinges and moved them so they covered the holes where the screws had been, he screwed the hinges back into place and then screwed the top of the box to he hinges. He pulled out a little chain that he put on one side, then screwed one end of the chain to the main part of the box and the other to the lid. he closed it quickly and then opened it, watching the chain stop it at the One-Ten degree mark. He held it out to the girl, "Here you go Sapphire. All fixed." He said as he stood up.

[OOC: I got to eat, Will finish after lunch!]

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • "Wait brother.. You go home and spend some time with mother" Luke said "I am going to make you proud of me". After he finished, his brother shook his hand and said with a huge smile on his face: "That's my brother" And then he left without a trace.

Luke turned around and walked to the tree where i'Aisha talked with a new kid. Luke didn't want to interrupt the conversation so he waited for his opportunity and then said to i'Aisha: "Hey, sorry about me walking away before,can we still be friends?"...

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • i'Aisha turned to Luke and smiled, she raised her hand out as if to shake hands before, SLAP! She smacked him right across the face, "F*** YOU!" She screamed, slapping him repeatedly, "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She then stepped back angrily when a satilite dish fell from the top of the Pokémon Lab and hit her on the head, before she died i'Aisha whispered, "F*** you..."

:] OOC: I guess that is me widrawing, sorry but I need to spend time on my own RP and this doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Luke approached the new kid who was sitting near a tree. "Hey.. My name is Luke, yours?" Luke said holding out a hand and then add: "I hope I am not bugging you" A friendly smile got on Luke's face...

OOC: Sorry for not posting in ooc thread, but I am on this site over my phone and I have some problems navigating -_-
    Now that i'Aisha withdrawed shall we act like she didn't exist?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • OOC: well I can't write smt like: Luke stepped over i'Aisha's dead body and approached the boy... Let's p retend I am ignoring your dead body in my last post :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back