• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Ciao everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I'm from Italy, I started playing Pokémon with Ruby in 2003 and played everything gen1-7 since then. Still love the franchise a lot even if I didn't really enjoy 3ds games. Didn't try the Switch ones. I've registered here mainly for the rom hacking section since I'm trying to make my first hack (a symptom of my craving for a "new" Pokémon adventure I can truly appreciate), but I guess It's a great chance to discuss general pokémon with someone, because I don't really have irl friends as passionate as me about this series. I'm sure you're all great users and I'll have a great time. Thanks for having me!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Not a professional greeter™ but still, hi there, or rather, ciao! You might wanna look at the information on top of my post hehe~
    Honestly, making games is what even I came here for, and yet, I stayed for much more than that - people here are wonderful in general and I'm sure you'll find yourself at ease! I can also relate about not having many irl friends who still like Pokémon... one more reason to be here! Enjoy your stay 😇

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there EnimaV! Welcome to the community! A lot of our members join for the ROM Hacking section but end up staying because we are actually a tightknit little community that just loves Pokemon! Either way, be sure to check out our Fan Games section for all the resources and help you need. Best of luck to you with your game! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome EnimaV! As Fairy stated, we get quite a few members who join that are interested in hacks of some sort. Not to worry though, there's a plethora of hacks for you to try out. I personally love Renegade Platinum, Blaze Black/White 2. I hope to see you around the the Pokemon related discussions sections, there's quite a bit going on there. Have you seen the trailer for the Diamond/Pearl remakes?

Years
  • Ooh, we've been getting a couple people from Italy recently. Welcome EnimaV!

You and I have several similarities. I've never played past Gen 5, and I originally joined here too for rom hacking, but I was more on finding good ones to play rather than creating one myself. I've never been the best game dev or story maker heh.

I've been getting my hearty fix of people discussing Pokemon here since I too do not have irl friends as into the franchise as I am. If you stick around and participate in discussions often, you're bound to make lots of friends! We're a bunch of awesome and accepting people here, so don't worry about a thing :) Thanks for coming in!

With all that said, enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me or any other staffer you may come across the site. We'd love to help out :) See you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Not a professional greeter™ but still, hi there, or rather, ciao! You might wanna look at the information on top of my post hehe~
    Honestly, making games is what even I came here for, and yet, I stayed for much more than that - people here are wonderful in general and I'm sure you'll find yourself at ease! I can also relate about not having many irl friends who still like Pokémon... one more reason to be here! Enjoy your stay 😇
    Oh, un'altra italiana! Mi fa piacere :)
    Yeah from the moment I decided to join I knew I would enjoy every part of the site and not just the one about fangames. It's strange to not have people outside of the internet to talk to since Pokémon is so popular!

Hey there EnimaV! Welcome to the community! A lot of our members join for the ROM Hacking section but end up staying because we are actually a tightknit little community that just loves Pokemon! Either way, be sure to check out our Fan Games section for all the resources and help you need. Best of luck to you with your game! :)
    I'll check everything, thank you :) I like Sylveon as much as the other eevelutions!

Welcome EnimaV! As Fairy stated, we get quite a few members who join that are interested in hacks of some sort. Not to worry though, there's a plethora of hacks for you to try out. I personally love Renegade Platinum, Blaze Black/White 2. I hope to see you around the the Pokemon related discussions sections, there's quite a bit going on there. Have you seen the trailer for the Diamond/Pearl remakes?
    Yeah there are so many quality rom hacks, it's hard to believe they're not new games from the ground up. Mine will be quite simple in comparison. Yes, I actually made a reaction to the pokémon presents on my youtube channel (it's in italian). I think they've made the right choice, but the graphics could have been better as usual, at least on par with link's awakening... I wasn't expecting the games made similar to sw/sh. Pokémon legends has a ton of potential but I don't get my hopes up anymore :P

Ooh, we've been getting a couple people from Italy recently. Welcome EnimaV!

You and I have several similarities. I've never played past Gen 5, and I originally joined here too for rom hacking, but I was more on finding good ones to play rather than creating one myself. I've never been the best game dev or story maker heh.

I've been getting my hearty fix of people discussing Pokemon here since I too do not have irl friends as into the franchise as I am. If you stick around and participate in discussions often, you're bound to make lots of friends! We're a bunch of awesome and accepting people here, so don't worry about a thing :) Thanks for coming in!

With all that said, enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me or any other staffer you may come across the site. We'd love to help out :) See you around!
    I love heracross, ampharos and crobat! Gen 2 has some peak pokémon designs. Pokémon is still very popular in Italy, at least among those who were kids in the 90's/00s. Gen 6 and 7 possess some good qualities, but feel very different from what came before. I honestly think that rom hacks are the future for classic pokémon, some games are just incredible: so good looking and full of content. Gen 2 romhacks are simply soulful for example. I'm looking forward discussing the series with everyone. Some other sites are not so welcoming, but that's understandable.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi EnimaV! Welcome to PC :D

Random question- Does the V stand for Five or is it part of the username? :o

Are you finding your way around the forums pretty good so far? If you have any difficulties, you can contact me or a mod! Have a good day ahead :D

Years
  • I love heracross, ampharos and crobat! Gen 2 has some peak pokémon designs. Pokémon is still very popular in Italy, at least among those who were kids in the 90's/00s. Gen 6 and 7 possess some good qualities, but feel very different from what came before. I honestly think that rom hacks are the future for classic pokémon, some games are just incredible: so good looking and full of content. Gen 2 romhacks are simply soulful for example. I'm looking forward discussing the series with everyone. Some other sites are not so welcoming, but that's understandable.
    You have good taste! Gen 2 has some really good designs, even though it's not my fave generation by a longshot lol. And I wholeheartedly agree with your stance on romhacks. barely anyone would even care to download the Gen 3 games anymore would it not be for the incredibly creative community this franchise has spawned. It's incredible how they do this all for free. Shows you just how passionate people can be~ Discussion might be taboo on people and communities who exclusively want official stuff, but Pokecommunity is accepting of all kinds of games :) Just make sure you don't link rom files lmao.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hi EnimaV! Welcome to PC :D

Random question- Does the V stand for Five or is it part of the username? :o

Are you finding your way around the forums pretty good so far? If you have any difficulties, you can contact me or a mod! Have a good day ahead :D

Thanks! It stands for something else 😄. It's a pretty random username honestly, I just think it sound cool. Yes I'm good, thank you for your availability!

Back