• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Sparkin

whatever, it'll be n1 sooner or later, so just accept it. It's d1, so nothing will come to mind

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
That still doesn't mean we shouldn't question aeternum's contradicting phrases.

This proposition is also questionable. "Whatever it'll be N1 so f*ck it", really?

Know what? aeternum defense is bad and i shouldn't have chickened out on mantaining my vote on him just because he still could be townie.

[kill] Aeternum

After all, as he said, "it's better than random voting", and I at least also have a plausible reason for it. And also because L'Belle is being set up by at least one of you three without a 100% reason, of which aeternum's defense is the poorest, and maybe the votes will level on N1.

Also instant scumread on Sparkin if aeternum pulls mafia because of such a careless attitude after a blatant horror of an excuse.

Also even if L'Belle dies and is not maf I cannot determine who of you both I'd trust less (and scumread the most), aeternum for that contradicting reasoning or Sparkin for such a laid-back and unwilling posture.

Last edited:
Years
My mistake.
Agreeing that Alvey makes no sense. They didn't look particularly scummy but he certainly does now.

[unvote] Bardothren
[vote] aeternum

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Hmm
Busy rn but I think it's better to vote for Aeternum rather than go for a rand vote at this point.
[Unvote] Hyper Morian
[Vote] Aeternum

His reasoning for voting for L'Belle is ambiguous and unclear, and they're suspicious along with Sparks.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I want to agree that what Alvey has said is a bit odd, but I have seen him as scum and I have seen him as town and I really think he is town (or maybe the Fool) this time, and as such I will not be voting for him. did I make you proud dad?

Gonna be randovoting, sorry if this is a stack. I don't have time currently to check the entire thread again and we all know how pants my memory is.
[vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I have a nagging feeling aeternum is the Fool... He might be making no sense on purpose, but I'm not sure :thinking:

If he does flip Fool, well good for him. If he flips villain, well, yay!

But since the end of the day is close, I'm just gonna [vote] aeternum

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Having been voted, and not even doing a thing to defend himself. I'm confident that aeternum is indeed a fool. Not like I'd ever refuse to give the fool the win, but it just seems more likely that we gain nothing from it.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Having been voted, and not even doing a thing to defend himself. I'm confident that aeternum is indeed a fool. Not like I'd ever refuse to give the fool the win, but it just seems more likely that we gain nothing from it.

I assume that you've seen him viewing the thread after the votes were made?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Night 1

tumblr_lvz4boueIy1qccvlc.gif

Sata Otanashi is dead! She is the Plot Twist!
Plot Twist has won!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as peter McLightning- Doreamon
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara

The next phase starts at 10:30 AM central time 12/27/17

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Day 2

HTTP2ZjMDQuZGV2aWFudGFydC5uZXQvZnM3MS9mLzIwMTMvMTQ4LzkvNS90dW1ibHJfbHZ1dWJjcG53ZzFxZjNzcHFvMV81MDBfYnlfbmFydXRvX3RoZV9uaW5ldGFpbHMtZDY2dzZtYS5naWYlog.gif

Gaara is dead! He was a hero!
NOTICE: Peter mclightning was removed and replaced with Rabinov as Guts

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Spoiler:

The next phase starts at 12:05 PM central time 12/29/17

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Lynching one of the couple people who had high probability of being the fool. Anyways I don't really have much for reads, I can't say trying a new strat is enough for me to scumread Sparkin, considering how random votes have in the past ended up being between a few people with a few votes on them.

Sparkin

An interesting replacement, if I may say so. Welcome.

Let's review the facts, shall we?
After my reading, I have noticed that L'Belle did not vote aeternum until there were further votes onto him. And I must also state, the bandwagon appeared to be quite synchronized, meaning that the chances of it being planned are high.

With this, I accuse L'Belle, Miah, gimmepie and Desox for this synchronized bandwagon. I am completely sure that there is at least two villains in this bandwagon.

L'Belle is the one that strikes as the most awkward. He noticed that there was a 3'Person bandwagon on him and yet, he did not vote back...Not until there were votes on aeternum.

Decisive evidence, Decisive witnesses. What else is needed?
[Lynch] L'Belle

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
All you needed is another vote that will surely pressure them to the ground, and make them hardclaim.

[Lynch] L'Belle

Back